Heard from Aussie...Dallas news ...

ICE

He wants to hit his incentives, that much I can appreciate, but if this arrogant jerk would chill out for a few months and show us all that he can do this job week after week, I'd bet he'll be the main guy next year. I mean, show us some respect, we drafted you in Round 1 when no one else would. A-hole.

He wants to hit his incentives, that much I can appreciate, but if this arrogant jerk would chill out for a few months and show us all that he can do this job week after week, I'd bet he'll be the main guy next year.  I mean, show us some respect, we drafted you in Round 1 when no one else would.  A-hole.

2480[/snapback]

Oh, stop. :lol:

if he wants out them mularkey should put him to the test tonite with the first team and see what he can do against tenn. he hasn't proved jack stevestojan as of now.. all he's done so far in one preseason game was have a nice couple of runs against the future walmart greeters of america. big deal..

Guest Guest_dan_*

This is all media driven crap!

I refuse to believe that a player - any player - is stupid enough to think he can make demands when he's in WM's position. He's proven absolutely nothing. He's not played a single down. He's lucky to have a paycheck. Maybe he'll B word next year, but no way can he B word now.

I say its all a non issue, driven by too much media coverage, when there's nothing to cover. They take a shred of a crumb of a story and blow it completely out of proportion.

I'm sure this is a case of one guy (Drew Rosenhaus) starting something, and then every news outlet in the country that wants a hot story, whether true or not, picking it up. Just because the Dallas News or the National Enquirere or whoever else might print this doesn't make any more true than the first time we heard it

Archived