Bills sign Fowler...

ACor58

Any body else notice we are bringing in guys who have all been coached by someone in our staff?

638972[/snapback]

Absolutely....I might not be accurate by saying this...but I bet this a trend that happens throught most coaching staffs...I know Parcells does that quite a bit..likes to get players he once had on his team before.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any body else notice we are bringing in guys who have all been coached by someone in our staff?

638972[/snapback]

Its not necessarily a bad thing, these are guys that know our new coaches systems and the coaches kow these players well so they know if they can work for us or not.

Its better then bringing in someone you know absolutly nothing about and are only going off of scouting reports

Flavor Flav will now wear a Bills jersey (He always wears Fowler's jersey).

Hopefully he's here for depth because he isn't good enough to start.

638369[/snapback]

Thats the problem were not getting anybody good enough to start!.Looks like weee`s in twouble again this year. :doh:

Thats the problem were not getting anybody good enough to start!.Looks like weee`s in twouble again this year. :doh:

639136[/snapback]

And you know that how? Royal was a 2-year stater for the Skins. Nall played behind a future HOF-er in GB. Fowler was behind an All-Pro (Matt Birk) in Minnesota. Who's to say that he couldn't start for half the teams in the league?

I work with Fowler's brother and he can play either guard or center. He is a better run-blocker and while at Cleveland, Lee Suggs had over 100 yards for every game that Fowler has played. Put simply, he is probably better than Trey Teague and has more upside.