You want out Eric?

You're (deal with it) opinion of what is right and wrong don't change based on people's opinions.

You are entirely too simple to be that arrogant.

639701[/snapback]

Okay, fine. I'll give you what you want. I will start being affected by other people's opinions of right and wrong. So I'll visit a Muslim country, and come back a radical Muslim. Next week, I'll visit China, and come back a communist. The week after that, I'll visit some African nation in the middle of a civil war, and I'll come back convinced it's okay to kill people if they belong to a given tribe. Or I'll visit Bosnia, where I could learn the same lesson. Is this type of impressionability what you want? It had better not be.

Maybe what you meant when you made the mistake of opening your mouth was that I should be affected by the opinions of people in this country, but not in other countries. Who knows what you really meant? Who cares? To be honest, I didn't see much in your post, beyond that you enjoy calling people simple and arrogant.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this case, saldly... yes. I don't know what else to tell you, simply because Moulds is not the only player on the Bills (or the NFL for that matter) who isn't a good father.

Why should I be thrilled if a guy like this succeeds on the field? Because of the uniform he's wearing?

This team didn't have the same character it did during the Super Bowl years. I still rooted for it, but it wasn't the same.

640015[/snapback]

In this case, saldly... yes.  I don't know what else to tell you, simply because Moulds is not the only player on the Bills (or the NFL for that matter) who isn't a good father.

640162[/snapback]

Didn't the Bills just sign a guy who just resolved a court case for back child support payments.

As for this entire dumb debate about Moulds and fathering children out of wedlock.

Who cares, It is something that different cultures/religions view as something accepted or not, its not our job to judge him on it. If it is something that is not acceptable, he will be judge by his maker, not by fans from a football team he played for.

Didn't the Bills just sign a guy who just resolved a court case for back child support payments.

As for this entire dumb debate about Moulds and fathering children out of wedlock.

Who cares, It is something that different cultures/religions view as something accepted or not, its not our job to judge him on it. If it is something that is not acceptable, he will be judge by his maker, not by fans from a football team he played for.

640179[/snapback]

He will be judged by Holcomb's Arm! The Arm is the arbiter of what's right and wrong. All hail Holcomb's Arm.

640179[/snapback]

I like the perspective here :doh:

He will be judged by Holcomb's Arm!  The Arm is the arbiter of what's right and wrong.  All hail Holcomb's Arm.

640196[/snapback]

THIS from someone who accuses people of being KKK members on the basis of "rap video" comments??? :doh: If the Christian Right was half as judgmental about extramarital sex as you are about racism, Madonna would have a bullet in her head.

THIS from someone who accuses people of being KKK members on the basis of "rap video" comments???  :doh:  If the Christian Right was half has judgmental about, say, extramarital sex as you are about racism, Madonna would have a bullet in her head.

640436[/snapback]

Don't cry for me, Argentina!

But what about the bonus?

640494[/snapback]

I'm not sure what I'm doing making a football-related post on this thread. But with luck, Moulds will be traded for a first day draft pick, and the bonus will become a non-issue. That said, if he's that insistent on being released, he should follow in Arrington's footsteps and give back the portion of his bonus that would have hit the Bills this year and next.

Is there a way of keeping the distraction without giving his "roster bonus, i.e. keeping his rights without paying that $1million bonus????

If so, I would say that Marv has the upper hand.

Regardless, by the time spring training camp gets here, most contenders will have dried out their available cap and moulds will NOY get what moulds thinks he is worth.

Lots of things aren't crimes, but are still wrong. Fathing kids out of wedlock is one of those things. With Moulds' "personal advisor" saying he'll never play for the Bills again, I really wonder how much Moulds' kids will ever see of their dad.

Some would say that he makes up for his off-field behavior by what he contributes to the Bills. Well, let's look at those contributions. He refused to work with JP in the off-season. Even as someone who's expressed doubts about JP's ability and future, I think it was Moulds' responsibility to go the extra mile for the Bills by running those routes with JP. Especially if Moulds is going to demand $7 million a year of Ralph's money. Then there was the Miami game, where Moulds refused to go back in.

Yes, Moulds is a talented athlete, and he generally works hard and contributes to the team. But let's not confuse him with a stand-up guy.

639109[/snapback]

why is moulds blamed for fathering kids out of wedlock?

shouldn't the women involved be blamed for mothering children out of wedlock? they have the choice of preventing the pregnancy and failing that aborting it.

call me a cynic, but i think the women who had little moulds' are making a whole lot more income from payments from eric for his children than from any other source.

why is moulds blamed for fathering kids out of wedlock?

shouldn't the women involved be blamed for mothering children out of wedlock?  they have the choice of preventing the pregnancy and failing that aborting it.

call me a cynic, but i think the women who had little moulds' are making a whole lot more income from payments from eric for his children than from any other source.

642376[/snapback]

Both parties are responsible for creating a situation where kids will be growing up without a dad.