Man shoots, kills boy for...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a story told of a town that was being bothered by a nasty biker gang in the mid sixties.  A cop (who shall remain nameless.) put a shot in the back of one of the biker's heads.  He said it was a warning shot.  Another cop said.."how could you call that a warning?"...the shooter said..."It wasn't him I was warning!" Somehow the biker gang stopped coming to the town after that.

637865[/snapback]

LOL.

I'm thinking land mines, but then again, that would damage the lawn, on the other hand it would keep people off.

638664[/snapback]

How about a mystery chemical that when stepped on turns people into...

Snakes on the Lawn?

That way you can keep the grass and have convienient hiding places. 2 hours of Samuel L. Jackson on a Deere riding mower going "Don't step on the !@#$ing grass!"

How about a mystery chemical that when stepped on turns people into...

Snakes on the Lawn?

That way you can keep the grass and have convienient hiding places. 2 hours of Samuel L. Jackson on a Deere riding mower going "Don't step on the !@#$ing grass!"

638669[/snapback]

I use the lawn treatment that says BadMother*^cker.

How do we work in the Denise Richards nudity scenes?

638675[/snapback]

While stranded on somekind of island in the middle of the lawn she has to beat back the snakes with what clothing she has available.

Too Freudian?

While stranded on somekind of island in the middle of the lawn she has to beat back the snakes with what clothing she has available.

Too Freudian?

638679[/snapback]

Works for me. Balanced on a couple of those plastic pink flamingos?

Works for me. Balanced on a couple of those plastic pink flamingos?

638688[/snapback]

Nice. Flamingoes work. I was thinking garden gnomes, but if Sam L. Jackson has garden gnomes that really stretches his credibility.

Nice. Flamingoes work. I was thinking garden gnomes, but if Sam L. Jackson has garden gnomes that really stretches his credibility.

638692[/snapback]

How about one of those fake plastic lawn rocks used to hide stuff. The cure for the snake transformation could be there the whole time, the audience knows it and use that angle to build suspense.

How about one of those fake plastic lawn rocks used to hide stuff. The cure for the snake transformation could be there the whole time, the audience knows it and use that angle to build suspense.

638695[/snapback]

The antidote is under the fake lawn rock. Yes. Yes. How did I miss that?

I think that's all we need before we start thinking about "Snakes on Bus"

How about one of those fake plastic lawn rocks used to hide stuff.

I like those fake plastic lawn rocks. I have a few in my pond garden and in my desert/rock garden.

I'm old, can't lift heavy things any more. :P

Quayle....vice president....shooting

Vice president...quail...shooting

Hmmm..the more things change...

638730[/snapback]

Were you contributing to the movie idea?

We can have Sam Jackson shoot them if you think it will boost your demographic at the box office.

I like those fake plastic lawn rocks. I have a few in my pond garden and in my desert/rock garden.

I'm old, can't lift heavy things any more.  :P

638791[/snapback]

Anything over 12 ounces is probably a waste of time anyway.

I didn't call you a frog, I just don't know what it means. , what is the meaning?some derogatory remark towards french canadians.

638918[/snapback]

frog is the deragatory meaning towards anyone who speaks french.