Buffalo TEs Had Better Get It In Gear!

R. Rich

Campbell, Neufeld, and Euhus have shown absolutely nothing this season, other than the fact that they can drop passes and cannot sustain their blocks. I hope someone lit a fire under their a**es and that they come out and give Bledsoe some kind of saftey valve; it's not like he couldn't use one, you know! It's still early enough that they can turn it around, but they'd better start now.

Campbell, Neufeld, and Euhus have shown absolutely nothing this season, other than the fact that they can drop passes and cannot sustain their blocks.  I hope someone lit a fire under their a**es and that they come out and give Bledsoe some kind of saftey valve; it's not like he couldn't use one, you know!  It's still early enough that they can turn it around, but they'd better start now.

46677[/snapback]

Come one now! Bledsoe has outlet receivers wide open on every play. He's just to stevestojany of a QB to hit them when pressure is on. I thought you knew that?

Campbell, Neufeld, and Euhus have shown absolutely nothing this season,

What do expect from this group? There probably isn't 3 other teams that Cambell would be a starter on... he's basically a quality backup. The other two would probably not make the roster on a .500 or better team.

Campbell, Neufeld, and Euhus have shown absolutely nothing this season, other than the fact that they can drop passes and cannot sustain their blocks.  I hope someone lit a fire under their a**es and that they come out and give Bledsoe some kind of saftey valve; it's not like he couldn't use one, you know!  It's still early enough that they can turn it around, but they'd better start now.

46677[/snapback]

Why blame the TEs only...Neither has any of our WRs shown any ability to

get separation.......EM, Lee Evans and Josh Reed have been equally

pedestrian.

Rich my brother you are right. We have 3 average TE's and not 1 GOOD one. As for madbuffalos comment....he needs to realise he is RIGHT. I sat in that stadium and watched him lock onto Moulds while having TWO Wide open WR's.

No but I would trade TH to them for Jones and their 1st next year. McGahee is going no where. People need to understand this.

46711[/snapback]

Agree, Any trade of WM that does not fetch a 1st round pick (lower than

the 23rd spot) will make TD look like a moron. TD will never do any

such deal.

• 2 months later...

46677[/snapback]

Whaddya think...has this happened?

:(

No but I would trade TH to them for Jones and their 1st next year. McGahee is going no where. People need to understand this.

46711[/snapback]

I think this is the more interesting quote.....ICE I have NEVER once heard you say that TH was worth more than spit. What possesed you to think we could get a high 1st PLUS a great TE??