ESPN NEWS reports Owens has signed

Buftex

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you think that Drew Bledsoe feels right now?  Nervous or excited?

635902[/snapback]

He says that he is excited but you know that in the back of his mind he is saying "Oh sh--, why couldn't the Bills have released Moulds."

On a side note, did anyone see Drew Rosenhaus on Sportscenter yesterday. I know this is nothing new, but he just reminded me that he is one of the 10 biggest douchebags on the planet.

What wins games? Character or talent?

Character is a luxury for teams that dont' suck.

635917[/snapback]

Sorry, Joe, but at this time, I don't want an !@#$ receiver. I want someone that will start on this putrid offensive line.

Sorry, Joe, but at this time, I don't want an !@#$ receiver.  I want someone that will start on this putrid offensive line.

635922[/snapback]

me too.

but I think in Marv's mad rush to waste our cap space on guys with "character" he's overlooking that they also need to be able to play the damned game.

He says that he is excited but you know that in the back of his mind he is saying "Oh sh--, why couldn't the Bills have released Moulds."

On a side note, did anyone see Drew Rosenhaus on Sportscenter yesterday. I know this is nothing new, but he just reminded me that he is one of the 10 biggest douchebags on the planet.

635912[/snapback]

10? I have him in my top 2 or 3 ;)

You may be right, but Owens is one guy that I would definitely not want around this team. He does have great talent to really help a team, but he has just as much potential to really destroy a team. Besides, we would never have outbid Dallas, Denver, or Miami for his services. Why the hell would TO want to come to Buffalo?

Owens is exactly the type of character guy that Levy and company are looking for for.  What were you thinking Marv? ;)

635900[/snapback]

yeah let's get a character guy like andre davis - why are we so certain he's mother teresa again? - who at best is #3 receiver, when we could have the most dominant player at his position in the game in TO for the same price? ;)

yeah let's get a character guy like andre davis - why are we so certain he's mother teresa again? - who at best is #3 receiver, when we could have the most dominant player at his position in the game in TO for the same price?  ;)

635977[/snapback]

Same price?! Do you mean that TO would have signed here much cheaper? Davis' signed a 1 year, $1.3M contract which includes a $500K signing bonus...

;)

Personally, I wonder who will win the fist fight on the Cowboys sidelines.  Drew or Owens?

635910[/snapback]

All I can picture is this...

After one of his classic "holding the ball too long" sacks while TO was wide open frantically waving his hands, he walks off the field, Parcells puts him in a headlock and starts punching him in the head while TO walks up behind him and gives him an atomic wedgie for all time. :lol: