American Inventor

Did anyone happen to catch this last night?  I know that it was up against the t'ment.  Interesting how many people have invested just about everything they own on one sigular idea.

633485[/snapback]

I'm working on an invention that will block all "reality" programming.

It was a cool show. I missed most. That poor kid. I agree though that it shouldn't have been picked though. Although I HAVE seen something like that before. That kid will invent something good oneday. I thought the solar powered thing was a piece of crap.

Wow, I totally forgot about that show....I set it to record on my DVR, so I'm assuming it's there.....I'll have to check it out.

I love the guy who spent $100K on relocating the input jack on his guitar. Then, he bitched about how ridiculous the judges were for not seeing the brilliance of his "invention." Yeah, they hate you because you are "punk." :lol:

I watched it. The cooler with the solar panel, here's a similar one. Just no solar panel for power. And the kid's window fan, here it is, but solar powered.

These people should do some more research before thinking their product has never been thought of.

634251[/snapback]

I didn't see the show, but if the cooler has the solar panel, doesn't that make it orignal?

I didn't see the show, but if the cooler has the solar panel, doesn't that make it orignal?

634717[/snapback]

No, you're just taking an original idea and enhancing it. The show is about finding something that no one has thought of, like the guy with the big plastic sand scooper.