Michael Vick sacked 5 times today...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OH YES there is nothing I want to see more than my teams QUARTERBACK running 58 yards :rolleyes:

The quarterback position is meant for guys to pass the ball. You can keep your new age trendy running qb's. Give me a guy back there who can sit in the pocket, and tear you up with his arm and accuracy. Than I'll be impressed. Leave the running to the running backs

He also had a 58 yard run to set up the winning FG.  Can you imagine Drew running for 58 yards? :rolleyes:  :doh:  :huh:

46375[/snapback]

The 58 yard run came after the 3rd Redzone TurnOver by the Cardinals at the end of the game.......ATL should have lost but once again the Cards blew it

OH YES there is nothing I want to see more than my teams QUARTERBACK running 58 yards :rolleyes:

The quarterback position is meant for guys to pass the ball. You can keep your new age trendy running qb's. Give me a guy back there who can sit in the pocket, and tear you up with his arm and accuracy.  Than I'll be impressed.  Leave the running to the running backs

46390[/snapback]

Vick is a halfback with an arm. College football is full of them, and the NFL is starting to become that way. I think Atlanta figured out if Vick gets hurt, their season is over. That's why they tried making him a pocket passer.

DREW IS THE BEST DAMN QB THE BILLS HAVE HAD SINCE JIM KELLY RETIRED.

I believe the reason JIM KELLY retired a year too soon. BECAUSE HIS OFFENSIVE LINE WAS TRYING TO GET HIM KILLED.

STOP WHINING THAT DREW IS BAD, CAUSE HE IS NOT.

MCNABB & WARNER HAVE MUCH IMPROVED OFFENSIVE LINE.

CAUSE THAT WAS AN IMMEDIATE ISSUE WITH BOTH HC'S.

I find it funny that some people are saying Vick won the game and that DB would never have won it. If DB *had* won the game 6-3, and had the exact same numbers as Vick everyone would be saying:

"He only threw for 115 yards, he sucks!"

"Can you believe that he fumbled the ball TWICE?!?! We won despite DB, not because of him!"

"Holy crap, why'd he run that ball when he had a WIDE OPEN receiver. He's trying to get himself killed! God he SUCKS!"

"He turned the ball over *3* times! BENCH HIM AND PUT IN JP!!!! JP with a broken leg would be better than Bledsoe!"

"We scored a whole 6 points?! Whoop-de-doo, we're going to get crushed the rest of the season and go 1-15!"

And sadly, I'm not even joking here...

BTW, he scored negative points in my fantasy league this week; I would've been better off starting Brady this week, and Brady didn't even play. :devil: However, if K. Johnson scores a TD for Dallas tonight, I win anyway (and I played against Payton Manning!).

CW

Vick is the most overrated, overhyped, crappy QB in the history of the game.

Oh, yeah....the Falcons were 11-5-1 and beat the Packers with him in Labeau two years ago in the playoffs and they are 3-0 with him this year. But, they were real successful with him out.....5-11.

I'd rather have VICK in a second over Drew. His wideouts stink. Peerless is not a number 1 reciever by any stretch of the imagination.

Speaking of Peerless, has there ever been a bigger waste of money in football history than this guy? I have the misfortune of having Price on my fantasy team so I know his stats this year, and they SUCK! I've watched two Falcons games and they don't even throw his way since he's never open. Then they try to force him the ball or they give him a reverse to run for about 5 yards. Last year it was blamed on Vick being injured. This year what's his excuse? It's sad when Alge Crumpler is a much more integral part of the offense than PP.

PP is the classic example of free agency gone bad (not for $$, but for his career production).

Man, do we really have to endure these "Quarterback X had a bad game, so our guy isn't so bad" posts this year?

It was the same thing when the Midget was here. Whenever Favre had a bad game, Flake fans would always point it out.

I'm not saying Vick is Favre, or that Vick is even good at this point.

I just know our QB stinks.

Vick is the most overrated, overhyped, crappy QB in the history of the game.

Oh, yeah....the Falcons were 11-5-1 and beat the Packers with him in Labeau two years ago in the playoffs and they are 3-0 with him this year. But, they were real successful with him out.....5-11.

46534[/snapback]

Did you watch that Packers game? Vick didn't do squat. Falcons defense won it singlehandily with about 6 turnovers....

And their defense went from one of the best to one of the worst last year.

agreed Buff.

My arguement was simply that no matter what all the people say about Vick being an "average" QB his record as a starter is 17-7-1. That's a 75% success rate. That on an average season translates to a 12-4 record.

I don't know what people discredit the guy.....