Luke Petitgout

The word I am hearing is that the Giants may have to cut him if they are serious about bringing Lavar in. Petigout is by far the team's biggest cap liability, and the Giants just signed Bob Whitfield again. With his past history with McNally and the fact that he fits the profile of the young veterans that the Bills are brining in, do you think he would be an option?

The word I am hearing is that the Giants may have to cut him if they are serious about bringing Lavar in. Petigout is by far the team's biggest cap liability, and the Giants just signed Bob Whitfield again. With his past history with McNally and the fact that he fits the profile of the young veterans that the Bills are brining in, do you think he would be an option?

630429[/snapback]

Where did you hear this? A media outlet?

you keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means... :doh:

630455[/snapback]

Am I going MAD, or did the word "think" escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass.

(Yeah, I know, different quotes, different characters, different context, but I had to slip that in somewhere...glad the kids love that film).

It's an inside scoop I got from a member of the NY media, who follows the Giants. The monkey-wrench could be the Cleveland Browns, who are hotly pursuing Arrington.

At any rate, Petitgout, amazingly, will carry the biggest base salary figure on the team into the start of the 2006 season if he makes the roster -- almost $6 million, more base than Michael Strahan, Tiki Barber or Eli Manning. So he sees a possibility of them cutting him even if LaVar doesn't come aboard.

Am I going MAD, or did the word "think" escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass.

(Yeah, I know, different quotes, different characters, different context, but I had to slip that in somewhere...glad the kids love that film).

630463[/snapback]

:doh:

Everytime I hear or read the word "inconceivable" I can't help but laugh.

you keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means... :doh:

630455[/snapback]

Perhaps it would help to see it used in a sentence.

"A biological child of Michael Jackson is inconceivable."

Dan, from what I have seen, Petigout isn't all that good.  :doh:

630471[/snapback]

Bill, Petigout is a very solid left tackle. He'll get the occasional false start, and he may miss a game once in awhile (due to back spasms), but I wouldn't mind it at all if we signed him.