AJ Hawk

5 Wide

Is he the right choice for the bills...I know that there are several teams in between that may take a good hard look at the guy but I wanted to see what the consensus was......I love TKO but who really knows what he will be when he comes back...if anyone can do it Spikes is the guy who can.....plus Fletcher's on the wrong side of 30

Last report I heard Takeo was able to "pretty much walk straight" I wonder if the team is banking on him coming back....for a guy who lived off of speed and explosiveness that's a long road back.....it's one thing to will a team to win, its another thing to overcome medical science

Now...you said "probably"...  :doh:

But what would Levy & Co. if Bush somehow slipped?  ;)

630506[/snapback]

They'd probably trade down and, failing that, take Bush with an eye towards trading either him or Willis McGahee.

I hope they would listen to any immediate trade offers for the pick and failing that they should take him. I'm not sold on McGahee on anything more than a Travis Henry type back. When push comes to shove he seems to take a side step. Bush has something McGahee probably never will, he makes people miss. That is important as a RB.

Now...you said "probably"...  :doh:

But what would Levy & Co. if Bush somehow slipped?  ;)

630506[/snapback]

The only person that the Bills should pick if Hawk and that person are on the board is D'Brick. Noone else is as important or as sure a lock. Royal and Everett ensured we are not taking a high pick as a TE. Our signing of DT's ensures we are not getting Ngata or Wroten. We'll see on DE, but I believe Williams is a weakside end, which means either he or Schoebal go strongside and neither is that good against the run to warrant that pick. That leaves the Qb's, which while I think we need to add a better one, I feel that we can address that in FA. Or RB, where Bush would be nice but not an everydown back, or White who is a Travis Henry one dimensional back without the fumbling problems. So Hawk and Brick are the only guys there, IMHO.

Did the Bills sign more than 1 DT, after losing two?

630558[/snapback]

I have confidence that we'll get at least 2, since more are scheduled to come in. Plus, who did we lose. Adams? Edwards? Well Edwards is still available. :doh:

Is he the right choice for the bills...I know that there are several teams in between that may take a good hard look at the guy but I wanted to see what the consensus was......I love TKO but who really knows what he will be when he comes back...if anyone can do it Spikes is the guy who can.....plus Fletcher's on the wrong side of 30

630367[/snapback]

There is no doubt that if he's there amd the time is right, I would love for the Buffalo to take him. Another Chris Speilman type of player would be awesome for the Bills.