Has Josh Reed Met With any Other Teams?

I guess the new coaching staff may be just like giving him a fresh start somewhere else.

I just don't know weither the guy is a bust or not. He shows signs that he can be the type of receiver the bills expected, then he goes and drops a ton of balls. I would not be opposed to bringing him back if Moulds leaves. Our receivers wouldn't be the best best group, but they would be good.

it would give us (based on play from last year)

#1 - Evans

#2 - Davis

#3 - Parrish

#4 - Reed

Any of the bottom 3 could be swapped around. Plus if they drafted another bigger WR (ours are kinda small) in the middle of the draft, and Davis at #8 I think the Bills would have all the offensive weapons they need. (yes I know they would have to rebuild the oline first, all of this is based on them having an oline that is atleast an improvement over last years)

I guess the new coaching staff may be just like giving him a fresh start somewhere else.

I just don't know weither the guy is a bust or not. He shows signs that he can be the type of receiver the bills expected, then he goes and drops a ton of balls. I would not be opposed to bringing him back if Moulds leaves. Our receivers wouldn't be the best best group, but they would be good.

it would give us (based on play from last year)

#1 - Evans

#2 - Davis

#3 - Parrish

#4 - Reed

Any of the bottom 3 could be swapped around. Plus if they drafted another bigger WR (ours are kinda small) in the middle of the draft, and Davis at #8 I think the Bills would have all the offensive weapons they need. (yes I know they would have to rebuild the oline first, all of this is based on them having an oline that is atleast an improvement over last years)

630396[/snapback]

The Bengals game showed me that when all the Bills' receivers come to play on the same day, their corps could be pretty awesome. Unfortunately that has been the issue for some time. When the top two were blanketed a wide-open Reed would have one slip through his hands.

Parrish can be an exciting option and I'd like to see what JP could do with him and Evans over the course of a year. At the same time there's the feeling that at any moment the guy is going to be busted into bone shards on an open-field tackle.

I'm not averse to giving Reed another chance -- at the right price, and especially if Moulds isn't back. We'll need somebody and we can't afford to throw more draft picks at the problem.

Mile High Posted Today, 11:37 AM

QUOTE(I Forgot My Last Username @ Mar 15 2006, 11:29 AM)

It's amazing how Reed resurrected his reputation with Bills fans after having one good play against the Pats.

Not with me he didn't..

Me neither. I've been in support of Reed since he got here. If Moulds is cut or traded, I would definitely look into re-signing Reed.

... That is, if he comes cheap enough and Moulds leaves.

630356[/snapback]

If Moulds is a goner....I hope our criteria to replace him isn't

"comes cheap enough"

That being said its time for Josh Reed to leave.

The sooner we remove all traces of that white haired rats 2002 draft from our roster the better of we will be.

Me neither. I've been in support of Reed since he got here. If Moulds is cut or traded, I would definitely look into re-signing Reed.

630638[/snapback]

I respectfully disagree. His play improved a little bit last year, but the guy does drop the football. :doh: Some of the best passes that Bledsoe ever threw in Buffalo went right through his hands.

Sad, because I thought that he was excellent as a rookie.