From the Baltimore Sun article on

How MANY times HAS it happened? :(

626666[/snapback]

Williams last year

Ted Washington

Also some guys I can't remember names on but the Air Force guy who did okay after he left, San Diego picked up one of our guys in the 90's after our SB runs, who helped them a lot.

There has been several that we gave up on.

How MANY times HAS it happened? :(

626666[/snapback]

Well, there was Bryce Paup when he left to Jacksonville. Nate Odomes when he left to Seattle. Frank Reich to Carolina. Erik Flowers when he went to Houston. Travis Henry lit it up in Tennessee -- the mary jane, I mean. Thurman Thomas went to Miami. Bruce Smith to Washington. Marcellus Wiley was in Dallas briefly. Billy Joe Hobert is still looking for his playbook. Ronnie Harmon is still waiting for a perfect pass.

About as many times as we've had players go elsewhere and suck donkey dick.

I had no idea you liked Bannan that much.

626722[/snapback]

Oh, I don't know. Seems like a lot more donkey dick suckers to me. To my previous list add Doug Flutie (savior here, 3rd stringer in San Diego), Rob "Bust" Johnson, Jerry "Beer" Crafts, etc.

Williams last year

Ted Washington

Also some guys I can't remember names on but the Air Force guy who did okay after he left, San Diego picked up one of our guys in the 90's after our SB runs, who helped them a lot. 

626673[/snapback]

Bryce Fisher and John Parella

Yeah but those guys were good while they were here; also both left with plenty of tread still on the tires.

627066[/snapback]

Letting Washington go was pretty clearly a huge mistake, especially after he was willing to settle for less money.

Pat Williams was sorely missed last year, but I would still be leery of shelling out the kind of money he received.

That's it, thanks. 

And no they weren't good for us, we gave up too early, especially Fisher.

627090[/snapback]

But we should give up on a talented kid at QB with 8 starts? :(

:huh:

But we should give up on a talented kid at QB with 8 starts?  :)

:D

627097[/snapback]

Yup. Why not you want to give up on a safety with 10 starts, a WR with 4 career starts. At least Bannon and others showed something on the field and weren't lockerroom cancers during their time.