Who's Next...

jpizzy01

We've signed DT, TE, WR...and no O-Lineman.

Monday, they say we have at least one visitor to One Bills Drive.

Tom Ashworth, hope to see you with contract in hand tomorrow.

626338[/snapback]

Hopefully we fix the O-Line via free agency... Nobody worth taking at #8 in the draft on the O-Line. Winston Justice is talked about a lot but apparently he has character issues. We can probably get a decent guard or center in the 2nd.

I think the next 6 weeks prior to the draft are focused on the following positions with some "still available" names for consideration

Offensive Tackle-Ashworth, Runyan, McDougle, Fabini, Pearson

Interior Offensive Line-Mawae, Reyes, Flannagan, Neal, Dockery, Faine (if the Brownies try to trade him); Manuwai (wait until the Jags spend their FA $'s and then swoop in and make him a large offer)

Defensive Tackle-Bernard, Russell Davis, Langston Moore, Grady Jackson (I know--may not fit the style)...

Safety-Will Demps, Dexter Jackson, Terrence Holt (RFA-5th rounder)

Another QB-McNown

I also think they try hard to resign Ryan Denny and Greg Jerman to a reasonable deals....

Whatever of this we can't do in FA gets done in the first 4 picks of the draft..

I would be pleased if we signed..

1 OT from the list

1 Interior OL from the list

1 more Defensive Tackle from the list

and then got Denny and German into the fold

I think the Bills should trade their whole draft for Terrell Owens. How is that for a realistic plan. Or better yet, we could trade up to the number 1 spot for Vince Young, and that would be the end of our offseason. HAHA

Really though, i would love to see the Bills bring in Rocky Bernard and Jon Runyan. I think Runyan is more of a need player at this point, and is also kind of a reach, but a reach that is realistic. I think the guy out of the two who is more likely to signed is Bernard.

I was going to say Runyan, but according to KFFL he doesnt have any visits scheduled yet.  So...hmmmm...McCown?

626457[/snapback]

I really wouldn't mind McCown at all. He would challenge for the starting job.

my sleeper: tutan reyes

i'd like to end free agency with having picked up at least 1 guard.

626475[/snapback]

I'd like to end free agency with having cut 1 guard: Bennie "Fat Turd" Anderson

would love it if we brought in Neal

I'd like to end free agency with having cut 1 guard: Bennie "Fat Turd" Anderson

would love it if we brought in Neal

626476[/snapback]

haha yeah me too. i love neal also, cant figure out why the pats dont want him back. but it looks like if we dont find a guard the fat turd might have to end up playing lol