T O

haus

I know that there is .o1% chance in the bills grabbing him if E.M. leaves Buffalo. And I know he is not the character guy that Marv wants , but I am just wondering where you guys think he will land.

I do think who ever does get him , that he will be a huge pickup for that team re

gardless of his character issues.

And I do believe if anyone can change a guys issues its Marv Levy. Just wondering your thoughts on this football icon.

I know that there is .o1% chance in the bills grabbing him if E.M.  leaves Buffalo.  And I know he is not the character guy that Marv wants , but I am just wondering where you guys think he will land.                                                       

I do think who ever does get him , that he will be a huge pickup for that team re

And I do believe if anyone can change a guys issues its Marv Levy. Just wondering your thoughts on this football icon.

626239[/snapback]

TO will be catching touchdown passes from Drew Bledsoe in 06.

I know that there is .o1% chance in the bills grabbing him if E.M.  leaves Buffalo.  And I know he is not the character guy that Marv wants , but I am just wondering where you guys think he will land.                                                       

626239[/snapback]

There are some things that even Marv can't fix.

TO will be catching touchdown passes from Drew Bledsoe in 06.

626242[/snapback]

Just like the opposing cornerbacks and the Burger King!!! :D

626239[/snapback]

Maybe Dallas...maybe Denver? Seattle has some $$$ now...right? :D

He is too talented not to land somewhere but it looks like Denver or Dallas as best as I can tell. He has been a team killer wherever he has gone and is more than likely to be a team killer wherever he goes.

Most people do grow up eventually and many of the ones wgho do not grow up get killed or kill someone else. It would be awful though to have to watch Marv try to work to find out whether the next go round for TO is the unlikely route of redemption.

His act is incredinly old.

626239[/snapback]

T.O. = Haus's Binky

PTR

i think i am the only person that feels this way, but i cant see him going to dallas. I mean look, the running game is first there, julius jones will get his carries and marion barber will too. In the passing game, terry glenn gets the deep balls, keyshawn gets critical 3rd down catches and red zone attempts, and they have one of the best TE's in the game in witten. i dont think there are enough receptions here for TO's ego. I cant see him going here and NOT complaining.