WR and TE? Sounds like TD all over...

Whats up with the TE and WR signing? Is TD back? Going for skill positions when we need guys in the trenches....I never heard of this TE, why would Gibbs let him go? Andre Davis seems to have up side, but we need some O lineman. Come on Marv!! I like the DL signing, but we we need two DL to replace Pat and Sam, so were still one down on those...

Whats up with the TE and WR signing? Is TD back? Going for skill positions when we need guys in the trenches....I never heard of this TE, why would Gibbs let him go? Andre Davis seems to have up side, but we need some O lineman. Come on Marv!! I like the DL signing, but we we need two DL to replace Pat and Sam, so were still one down on those...

626232[/snapback]

You're the panicky, high strung, nonleader type, correct?

"Never heard of this TE" = he's bad.

"Andre Davis has an upside" = but we only need three WRs . . .

"We need guys in the trenches" = I can't even remember the DT we signed so he must suck.

Third day of FA = how come we don't have our whole team ready for opening day?

626232[/snapback]

You can't expect everything in one day.There are still quality players out there,i'm sure more will be filing into 1 Bills Drive..come Monday.

"We need guys in the trenches" = I can't even remember the DT we signed so he must suck. 

626236[/snapback]

I was going to reply to that post, but you said everything I was going to say (including an uncalled-for personal insult...well done!). So, I guess I'll refrain from posting in this thread.

626236[/snapback]

So just cause you are lacking in football knowledge means LARRY TRIPLETT Sucks

626232[/snapback]

If you haven't heard of Robert Royal, you need to watch more football. He may not be a household name, but he's a solid NFL vet that most knowledgable football fans are aware of.

I think the Bills have helpd themselves a lot in the trenches. Royal is one of the better blocking TE's out there and Triplett is a solid DT. Davis has me wondering, but he probably replaces Aiken as our #4/5 receiver. Davis is also a KR returner type, someone with a threat to help Mcgee out.

626232[/snapback]

Early in the game. I suspect we will address the trench problem with a few signings and a big first two days of the draft (can you spell Ngata?)

Early in the game.  I suspect we will address the trench problem with a few signings and a big first two days of the draft (can you spell Ngata?)

626590[/snapback]

If we sign another DT in free agency, I am thinking that we can forget about Ngata, and that Marv will succumb to his addiction of drafting defensive backs. :D