F*cking Ralph

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an embarrasment that old bastard is. I guess it's time to face the fact that our favorite franchise is now the butt of the biggest jokes in the NFL. How sad.

622033[/snapback]

Mike and Mike just ran a bit on him mixing in some sound bites with what he said. I can only imagine what The Herd is going to do. The Herd killed Ralph on the "Is this a Monday?"

Wide Right, The Forward Lateral, No Goal, Through the Net ... You have to be used to it by now.

What an embarrasment that old bastard is. I guess it's time to face the fact that our favorite franchise is now the butt of the biggest jokes in the NFL. How sad.

622033[/snapback]

Damn, just when everyone was starting to forget all those jokes about 4 SB losses in a row

Your an embarrassment.  He is an 87 year old man who brought us our "favorite franchise" and kept them here with numerous chances to leave.

I respect Ralph a lot, and these types of posts are rediculous.

622036[/snapback]

You might have more credence if you knew properly how to spell contractions.

You're - which is short for you are.

Your an embarrassment.  He is an 87 year old man who brought us our "favorite franchise" and kept them here with numerous chances to leave.

I respect Ralph a lot, and these types of posts are rediculous.

622036[/snapback]

THE GUY COULDN'T VOTE ON A PROPOSAL BECAUSE HE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT!

If he can't understand that how the HELL is he able to run an NFL franchise?

You might have more credence if you knew properly how to spell contractions.

You're  - which is short for you are. 

622040[/snapback]

and let's not forget "rediculous"

People making fun of Ralph are fools.

622045[/snapback]

Sorry but Ralph has been a joke since he fired Polian. This francise has gone nowhere. Between the signing of Flutie and sending a 1st and 4th to the jags for a one game wonder. His allowing Bruce, Thurman, and Andre to be cut without so much as a cursory phone call. His lack of allowing money to be spent to bring in high impact linemen as free agents, and only bringing in name stars to help boost "jersey" revenue.

We have been a joke in the league for 10 years.