Anyone else think FA gets pushed back

I have inside information that it wil not be pushed back again. I received the call from Dallas last night around 1am. Get ready for the free agency period to start. A deal gets done today!

:w00t:

This is what I found from an article on ESPN:

On Wednesday, either the NFL will come up with a revenue-sharing plan to make the union's proposal work, or free agency will start at 12:01 a.m. Thursday and the labor problems will escalate.

Tagliabue made it clear that at this point there is no more negotiating with the union. If the owners accept the proposal before 8 p.m. ET Wednesday, free agency will start at 12:01 a.m. Friday. If there is no acceptance, free agency will start Thursday as scheduled and 2006 will be perhaps the last year in the NFL's history with a salary cap.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...john&id=2358857

I think if they come to an agreement, things will be delayed a week or so to allow all the bean counters to determine exactly what that cap will be, give teams time to figure out what they now need to do, etc. Kind of what the NBA did last year when they reached an agreement. If it's not settled, then I do think it will start as scheduled.