Bills Badge Strap

ajzepp

Just wanted to say thanks again to Beerball and the rest of you guys who helped me out....I received both deliveries today and I'm really happy with the goods. The surprising result is that option #3, the $6.99 lanyard, is significantly nicer than option #2, the more expensive one. I'd even go so far as to say #3 is PERFECT :lol: I like both of them, though.....worth every penny. I know it probably seems silly making such a fuss over this type of thing, but I wear them every day at work and it's one of the ways we can have an individual means of expression on the job :doh:

I also have to say the dog is diggin his new look too :P

BELOW the chest, ABOVE the waist.  C'mon mead, you've met me a couple times, there is a SLIGHT differentiation between the chest and the waist.  :doh:

620406[/snapback]

we need photographic evidence. :lol:

One of the places has a Bills dog collar....how cool :lol:  Gonna hook up the mutt :doh:

620385[/snapback]

Let your dog choose his own team. We did....

Took the names of all the teams, minus the AFC East, and put them on paper. Then we let him pick up the one he liked.

He must really like abuse, he picked the Lions.

Don't get them mixed up!  You'll never live it down at work. :lol:

623871[/snapback]

lol, good point :doh:

Let your dog choose his own team. We did....

Took the names of all the teams, minus the AFC East, and put them on paper. Then we let him pick up the one he liked.

He must really like abuse, he picked the Lions.

623872[/snapback]

minus the AFC East?? Sounds like the one who likes torture is YOU! How can you prevent your dog from being a fan of his one true team - the MIGHTY BILLS OF BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I got a collar and leach for my pooch a few years ago. Good stuff.

623880[/snapback]

Yeah, for what you pay it actually is really good quality. I dig it....

Just wanted to say thanks again to Beerball and the rest of you guys who helped me out....I received both deliveries today and I'm really happy with the goods. The surprising result is that option #3, the $6.99 lanyard, is significantly nicer than option #2, the more expensive one. I'd even go so far as to say #3 is PERFECT :lol:  I like both of them, though.....worth every penny. I know it probably seems silly making such a fuss over this type of thing, but I wear them every day at work and it's one of the ways we can have an individual means of expression on the job :lol: 

I also have to say the dog is diggin his new look too :lol:

623503[/snapback]

Anytime!

minus the AFC East?? Sounds like the one who likes torture is YOU!  How can you prevent your dog from being a fan of his one true team - the MIGHTY BILLS OF BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

623877[/snapback]

Ramius was living with me at the time, and I wante dhim to be a Fin, and he wanted him to be a Bill, and there was no way in hell was going to like the Jets or Pats, so we compromised.

Ramius was living with me at the time, and I wante dhim to be a Fin, and he wanted him to be a Bill, and there was no way in hell was going to like the Jets or Pats, so we compromised.

624852[/snapback]

You know, I guess I've gotten to like you enough where I completely forget that you're a fish fan, lol.....