The Loch Ness Monster was an Elephant?

Interesting short read.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18374018-2,00.html

619537[/snapback]

That famous picture has been proven a hoax by now (I believe because the photographer came forward and said "Yeah, it's a !@#$ing hoax you haggis-eating idiots.") And I'm sorry...there is NO WAY an elephant is going to survive in Loch Ness and the surrounding area without being noticed.

There is, however, a record of a sea monster in some harbor in Southeast Asia...which turned out to be elephants occasionally swimming the straits into the harbor with only their trunks sticking out of the water. So it's not impossible...if you buy the ridiculous idea that an elephant was loose in northern Scotland and no one noticed. :blink:

On The Stadium Wall's main page, this is what I just saw as the last topic/post on Off The Wall:

Last Post Today, 10:36 PM

In: The Loch Ness Monster was a...

By: Crap Throwing Monkey

:blink::D;)

On The Stadium Wall's main page, this is what I just saw as the last topic/post on Off The Wall:

Last Post Today, 10:36 PM

In: The Loch Ness Monster was a...

By: Crap Throwing Monkey

:blink:  :D  ;)

619686[/snapback]

I've got to start responding to threads, just for that result. "KC is awarded SB XLIX by Crap Throwing Monkey"... :D

That famous picture has been proven a hoax by now (I believe because the photographer came forward and said "Yeah, it's a !@#$ing hoax you haggis-eating idiots.") 

619682[/snapback]

Yeah I remember seeing that photo on Unsolved Mysteries about 10+ years ago.

Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.

Explains why it's seen so very infrequently...

619954[/snapback]

I was told to stay out of the loch because russian satellite photos kept reporting a trident missle launch.