what is more entertaining....

Why would you watch a cold pizza?  :doh:

Or a dog lick himself?

619274[/snapback]

sometimes I watch Mike and Mike in the morning..in the morning and my TV stays on..next thing I know i feel my brain hurting..I look up..and there is cement Head Crawford and his dimwit sidekick...Skippy...who hasn't watched a dog lick his nads?

wow a thread about dogs licking themselves and look who shows up...tweedle VA and tweedle crap thrower..coincidence?

619282[/snapback]

I am still trying to figure out why you have time to sit around watching pizzas get cold. I guess when your dog is sleeping you need to fill in the down time.

I've never seen it.  Is that hack Bill Simmons still on it, or did he get fired from that job, too?

619341[/snapback]

That hack pumps out 3+columns/week. You haven't updated your blog since the Bills were contenders. You're the Sopranos of TSW.

Get off your lazy bones and let us know what happened to Ed Freckley!

:blink:

Cold Pizza or a dog licking his own nads? I vote for the dog....Jay Crawford appears to be slightly smarter than a stop sign..Skip Bayless then makes the stop sign look like a card carrying member of Mensa

619268[/snapback]

Cold Pizza sucked before they fired the cute girls. I can't imagine how bad it is now.