Is Brees to the 'felons a given?

Tom

His medical status is to be determined - by any interested team - there are varied reports about his recovery out here.

Well I'm having surgery on Tuesday for my torn labrum, so I'll have first hand experience of what he's going through, from everything I've researched though it seems like he should be 100% come late July (the labrum is cartilage not a muscle) although he did have some slight rotator cuff damage.

618727[/snapback]

Please let us know when you're back to NFL Pro Bowl form and ready to make millions being a professional quarterback! :doh:

Seriously, good luck on the surgery - surgery and recovery is never fun but hopefully all will go well!

Please let us know when you're back to NFL Pro Bowl form and ready to make millions being a professional quarterback! :doh:

Seriously, good luck on the surgery - surgery and recovery is never fun but hopefully all will go well!

619050[/snapback]

Currently, I'm recovering and rehabing after rotator cuff surgery done on 1/4/2006. It sucks, as it was the second time I tore it although I didn't have surgery the first time (minor partial tear). Also had some degeneration and detachment going on in there so a screw was used to help re-attach the detachment and the bone shaved to lessen the irritation on the joint. Sleeping at night has been a real pain....

I'll never have that 92 mile an hour fastball again, oh wait, I never had it before either....

His medical status is to be determined - by any interested team - there are varied reports about his recovery out here.

Well I'm having surgery on Tuesday for my torn labrum, so I'll have first hand experience of what he's going through, from everything I've researched though it seems like he should be 100% come late July (the labrum is cartilage not a muscle) although he did have some slight rotator cuff damage.

618727[/snapback]

Good luck. Hope all goes well. :doh: