Steeler - Miami Game postponed

millbank

With the coming Hurricane the Miami - Steeler game has been postponed , no date has be announced yet says cbs.com

Postponed

edit: will be played Sunday night at 8:30 pm

Game

45336[/snapback]

Why do you think that they chose to do Saturday afternoon in week one and not this time around?

It wouldn't have anything to do with fantasy leagues and gambling, would it? I would have been annoyed if they pushed up the game this week because those deadlines are noon on Sunday, but it wasn't a big deal week one because of the Thursday night kickoff.

What a horrible year for our fish friends. The Marino fiasco.... Boston getting injured.....then Ricky bolting.... then the preseason uproar for having to play in New Orleans the weekend of a hurricane and leaving their families behind....then their 1st home game is moved up thereby inconveniencing thousands of fans who planned to attend and couldn't. Now another hurricane playing havoc with their schedule and personal lives (not to mention all the fans that fly down for the games, etc..). What a nightmare. I'll take the occasional blizzard.

What a horrible year for our fish friends.  The Marino fiasco.... Boston getting injured.....then Ricky bolting.... then the preseason uproar for having to play in New Orleans the weekend of a hurricane and leaving their families behind....then their 1st home game is moved up thereby inconveniencing thousands of fans who planned to attend and couldn't.  Now another hurricane playing havoc with their schedule and personal lives (not to mention all the fans that fly down for the games, etc..).  What a nightmare.  I'll take the occasional blizzard.

45429[/snapback]

I'll second that!

Sit back with a 6-pack and watch it snow!

Heres to ya Jimmy!

Why do you think that they chose to do Saturday afternoon in week one and not this time around?

It wouldn't have anything to do with fantasy leagues and gambling, would it? I would have been annoyed if they pushed up the game this week because those deadlines are noon on Sunday, but it wasn't a big deal week one because of the Thursday night kickoff.

45414[/snapback]

Probably for 2 reasons

Less notice

More college football on than there was in Week 1