Who knows more about Hockey?

Who knows more about Hockey?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who knows more about Hockey?

• X. Benedict
    • Don Cherry
    • Barry Melrose
    • Scotty Bowman

Hands down X marks the spot. He's not even Canadian!

618127[/snapback]

I am pretty sure AD, Labatt's Blue, Dave B, and many others know more about hockey than me. However, there are times I am pretty sure I know more than melrose.

I am pretty sure AD, Labatt's Blue, Dave B, and many others know more about hockey than me. However, there are times I am pretty sure I know more than melrose.

618130[/snapback]

I going to go out on a limb and defer to Bowman.

I'd have gladly thrown my vote at the highly competent and incisively observant Mr X. Until I saw you tacked Bowman to the end of the list. How the hell is the guy supposed to compete with that?

Geez, couldn't you have gone with Ron Wilson or Ken Hitchcock so X didn't have to compete against arguably the greatest hockey mind of all time? :lol:

You're just jealous because they can reach the doorknob without a ladder.  :lol:

(They can, too.  Little !@#$ers are opening doors now.)

618174[/snapback]

Last time I was at your place, I saw them lining up and practicing stunts. Maybe not a lot of weight and muscle, but damn - they're quick.

Last time I was at your place, I saw them lining up and practicing stunts. Maybe not a lot of weight and muscle, but damn - they're quick.

618318[/snapback]

:lol: You forget, I was standing right there watching you and the one cat gaze deeply into each other's eyes. Good thing for you she moved before I could snap the picture.

:lol:  You forget, I was standing right there watching you and the one cat gaze deeply into each other's eyes.  Good thing for you she moved before I could snap the picture.

618319[/snapback]

It might have been a really neat picture. Never would happen with Tania.

You're just jealous because they can reach the doorknob without a ladder.  :D

(They can, too.  Little !@#$ers are opening doors now.)

618174[/snapback]

Round door knobs or the handle type door knobs? If they are round, I would definitely be afraid. :lol:

Luckily the wifey and I have round door knobs so we can at least hide in a room to get away from our pack.

Shameless plug:

We have upgraded the forums at the Sabres Report!  So, if it has been awhile since you have visited come on over and check it out... 

http://www.sabresreport.com/forums/

PASabreFan has been posting a great series of daily Sabres history facts, plus the usual game day threads, etc...

618430[/snapback]

Hey SDS - Get X Benedict on the Sabres site. The Hockey Sherpa should be your poster boy.