Raiders' WR R Curry may be a salary cap casualty.

This guy is big, strong and fast. The money would be right for this guy and he has great hands. In the past he has made some amazing catches. I hate to see moulds go but if he won't take less money than sad but true, he must go.

On another note, Dallas' TE Dan Campbell looks to be a UFA. There is less than a 5% chance of him resigning with the Cowboys according to his agent. The guy is a great blocker but more importantly, he's a very tough guy. The few catches that he made were big ones. You got to love his mentality. Buffalo needs some toughness and this guy would bring it. Anyways, replace a Campbell with a Campbell. This way the Bills can cut down on the cost of jerseys so we can have more resources to sign FAs. I can see Marv squeezing the crap out of those Buffalo nickels right now.

This is a joke, right?

Ronald Curry had 2 catches for 12 yards last year and has a mutilated left Achilles. You realize Moulds is a #1 WR that most NFL DCs design their gameplans around, right? Replacing him with a #4 WR from the Raiders doesn't compute.

Mike Mularkey is gone, but Curry might be a good fit for Mularkey's Bill Cowher gadget offense as he's a converted college QB. Curry could be his Randle El (or more likely his Roscoe "Little Boy Blue" Parrish). Of course, Miami could just go after the real Randle El and leave the imitation confection on the shelf.

No, I agree, Evans becomes the #1 WR. It was just an idea, that's all.

618020[/snapback]

I like the idea. He would come cheap, add some size, and could develop as a nice compliment to LE. If he gets hurt again, not a big hit since he would be cheap.

Why in the world wouldn't anybody not be interested in a Raider WR? This guy just happens to be down the depth chart because he's behind the likes of a Randy Moss/Jerry Porter. It's no secret that Al Davis likes a vertical game. Shouldn't we? This guy is no bum, he just has been hurt. If he gets medical cleareance than we should be all over him. Read the website that I provided, I think that he may impress you. I've read in earlier posts that Brandon Lloyd would be a good addition. Curry is a bigger version.

This guy is big, strong and fast. The money would be right for this guy and he has great hands. In the past he has made some amazing catches. I hate to see moulds go but if he won't take less money than sad but true, he must go.

On another note, Dallas' TE Dan Campbell looks to be a UFA. There is less than a 5% chance of him resigning with the Cowboys according to his agent. The guy is a great blocker but more importantly, he's a very tough guy. The few catches that he made were big ones. You got to love his mentality. Buffalo needs some toughness and this guy would bring it. Anyways, replace a Campbell with a Campbell. This way the Bills can cut down on the cost of jerseys so we can have more resources to sign FAs. I can see Marv squeezing the crap out of those Buffalo nickels right now.

617991[/snapback]

LOL, what if he doesn't want #84? :lol:

No, I agree, Evans becomes the #1 WR. It was just an idea, that's all.

618020[/snapback]

If PP couldn't be a #1, I find it difficult for Evans to assume that role. We need a big WR who can somewhat stretch the other side of the field who has great hands and can shed defenders like Eric did.

If PP couldn't be a #1, I find it difficult for Evans to assume that role.  We need  a big WR who can somewhat stretch the other side of the field who has great hands and can shed defenders like Eric did.

618262[/snapback]

Almost every other team in the NFL is looking for one of those. Replacing Eric is far easier said then done.

If PP couldn't be a #1, I find it difficult for Evans to assume that role.  We need  a big WR who can somewhat stretch the other side of the field who has great hands and can shed defenders like Eric did.

618262[/snapback]

I think these people didn't see the game Moulds was suspended.

Short Summation: Evans showed absolutely no ability to be a #1 WR and the Bills passing game completely tanked.