My new Oline..... you know you love it!

and John Runyon. Hopefully he is released. Don't even try bringing up Strahans 3 sack game against him because since then, he has completly STONED Strahan. He's got a good 3 years left and would be a decent salary signing with GREAT effort. I list Joseph as my draft hopeful(in the 2nd if we have to) because I want a guy who can play all 4 quarters at a high level. We've tried the supersized lineman experiment long enough and I'm ready for some guys who can just play some ball for 4 quarters.

and John Runyon. Hopefully he is released. Don't even try bringing up Strahans 3 sack game against him because since then, he has completly STONED Strahan. He's got a good 3 years left and would be a decent salary signing with GREAT effort. I list Joseph as my draft hopeful(in the 2nd if we have to) because I want a guy who can play all 4 quarters at a high level. We've tried the supersized lineman experiment long enough and I'm ready for some guys who can just play some ball for 4 quarters.

615877[/snapback]

Peters won't be going to the left side. But that line you made looks good.

I don't see a rookie starting on an o-line GMed by Marv Levy -- unless the Bills somehow land D'Brick.

Also, I think Peters will get a look at LT -- hopefully after signing a new contract.

My line for opening day: Gandy, Sheilds, Preston, Hutch, Peters.

Well, as long as we are posting "dream lines," here goes:

LT: Peters, and he turns out to be solid almost instantly.

LG: Hutchinson, already one of the top 5 in the game.

OC: Preston, and he too instantly develops.

RG: Villarial, with a 2nd or 3rd round pick breathing down his neck.

RT: Runyan, with a 3rd round pick (Trueblood?) also breathing down his neck.

If you guys can dream, so can I. :doh:

Well, as long as we are posting "dream lines," here goes:

LT: Peters, and he turns out to be solid almost instantly.

LG: Hutchinson, already one of the top 5 in the game.

OC: Preston, and he too instantly develops.

RG: Villarial, with a 2nd or 3rd round pick breathing down his neck.

RT: Runyan, with a 3rd round pick (Trueblood?) also breathing down his neck.

If you guys can dream, so can I.  :doh:

616042[/snapback]

I would hope that Villerial's replacement is found quickly and pushes him to the bench, or better yet, to the curb. Watching him get blown up play after play last year was painful to watch. His injuries surely played into that, but the injuries I believe were telling. Villerial may have hit the wall and the body is beginning to break down.

I don't see a rookie starting on an o-line GMed by Marv Levy -- unless the Bills somehow land D'Brick.

Also, I think Peters will get a look at LT -- hopefully after signing a new contract.

My line for opening day: Gandy, Sheilds, Preston, Hutch, Peters.

616004[/snapback]

Preston is not a rookie, so there goes that argument.

Rueben Brown started as a rookie. It's a different league now anyways. As for the pressures Clements22, sure there have been some, but even Strahan himself has said Runyon has done an outstanding job against him.