• Derek Hagan, WR, Arizona State --4th Ranked, but 6'2" 202
    • Joe Klopfenstein, TE, Colorado --6th Ranked
    • Charlie Whitehurst, QB, Clemson --5th Ranked
    • Brodie Croyle, QB, Alabama --6th Ranked
    • Joseph Addai, RB, LSU --5th Ranked
    • Greg Eslinger, C, Minnesota --2nd Ranked
    • Kai Parham, ILB Virginia --3rd Ranked

Definitly dumervil

Natural Pass rusher who was extremely productive in college. Doesn't have the speed of a dwight freeney, but he can get to the quaterback. It's hard to ignore dumervils production which includes double digit sack campagins in his junior and senior year. 20 of which he produced just this past season.

Dumervil

Height: 6-0 | Weight: 256 | 40-Time: 4.70

Jeff Posey: 4.8 at combine

It'd be great to have that "boo-ing" sound whenever Doom made a sack.

I miss that.

So far it's Eslinger, followed by Tapp.

TAPP: Pros:One of the top rated pure pass rushers of the draft, makes up for his lack of size with his athletic ability: 4.68 40 - 415 bench- 660 squat- 340 power clean, uses his ability and size to expose slow footed OTs, leader on the field with a nonstop motor that his teammates feed off of

Cons:Has bulked up over the spring but is still undersized for a defensive lineman, At 6'1 268 he is the exact same size as Dwight Freeny but does not appear to have level of abilities just yet

DE's Ranked

I think we're getting WAY too carried away with the lines.

Our first pick was a DT and our next three picks (considering Eslinger seems to be the next pick) are O-Lineman?

How many do we need people? Let's start looking at some DB's or skill players now (gasp!)

611111[/snapback]

Games are won and lost at the line.

As to the whole DB comment, Eric King is fine as a nickel back and Terrence McGee and Nate Clements are very good and will only get better with increased pressure on the opposing teams quarterbacks.

Games are won and lost at the line.

As to the whole DB comment, Eric King is fine as a nickel back and Terrence McGee and Nate Clements are very good and will only get better with increased pressure on the opposing teams quarterbacks.

611153[/snapback]

to say eric king is fine at nickel back is grasping at straws. Billsfanforever19 is right. We are getting a little too line happy here. yes games are won and lost in the trenches but you also need skill players. Our safeties are old. King and Greer are still question marks but with potential. We need to find safeties to eventually replace a vincent and milloy. There a few safeties in this draft worth looking at.

Edit- Not to mention we're also in need of depth at lb. Takeo Spikes return from injury is a big question mark, although I'm hopeful, and our depth behind fletcher/spikes/crowell is weak. Stamer and Haggan have proven nothing other then being good on st's. An eventual replacement for fletcher is also probably needed.

I was thinking of voting for Parham, as we want an heir-apparent for Fletcher, entering his 9th year. I think, however, we'd want experienced LB's in the middle (FA, Haggan, Crowell, Stamer, Ezekiel) with Spikes outside with Posey (or Crowell).

Then I thought that we'd need DE help, and Tapp would be that man.But I think that merely adding defensive pressure up the middle with Ngata-Adams will make Schobel and Kelsay (and the LB's) better.

It's time to add a RB to compete with Shaud.