SWAG Trade

plenzmd1

Allright, here is a Stupid Wild Ass Guess at some trade possibilities.

McGahee for Ray Ray. Baltimore will have no backs of consequence under contract if they do not tag Jamal Lewis. Ray Ray wants out, Spikes is coming back from a serious injury, and there are runniing backs aplenty available. Would Ray be any good in Jaurons D?

Flame away, but I like it, even though I depise Ray Ray. But personal feelings take a back seat to the betterment of my beloved Bills

McGahee for Ray Ray. Baltimore will have no backs of consequence under contract if they do not tag Jamal Lewis. Ray Ray wants out, Spikes is coming back from a serious injury, and there are runniing backs aplenty available. Would Ray be any good in Jaurons D?

Flame away, but I like it, even though I depise Ray Ray. But personal feelings take a back seat to the betterment of my beloved Bills

609483[/snapback]

WM for Ray Lewis? Really? If the sunshine boys did that..... :D

609483[/snapback]

If we could use a time machine and get the Ray Lewis from 5 years ago I would say great idea!

He is on the sagging side of his career. If anything I would wait and see if the Ravens release himand then make an offer.

McGahee is worth a lot more than Lewis is right here, right now.

If we could use a time machine and get the Ray Lewis from 5 years ago I would say great idea!

He is on the sagging side of his career. If anything I would wait and see if the Ravens release himand then make an offer.

McGahee is worth a lot more than Lewis is right here, right now.

609489[/snapback]

Yeah, he's not the same guy, and he seems to get hurt more now too

609483[/snapback]

RB Chester Taylor has put up some decent numbers for them.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302136

609483[/snapback]

No on this one but what about Clements for Abraham? Trade franchised players, wonder if ya can even do that??

So just exactly how much money are you willing to lock up in linebackers?

Fletcher, Posey, Spikes, Crowell then Ray Lewis?

For your best offensive player?

I gave up the weed last summer.

Just a thought.

T_R