MS WALK 2006

rockpile

I know, I know, there is always someone looking for money. This time it is me.

The MS Walk in Rochester is May 7, 2006.

In past three years The Stadium Wall has sponsored me with over $1600 in donations. If you are able, please continue the tradition! :devil:

If you want you can pledge on line or send me an e-mail to get my snail mail address so you can send a check made out to the National MS Society, or you can get your own sponsors and do the walk in your area! :lol:

Rockpile's MS Page

I will periodically bump this up, but will try not to be too annoying about it. :D

I was diagnosed with relapsing/remitting MS in 1994. That means my symptoms come and go. Those of you who have met me may be surprised, since the symptoms are often not real obvious. Everyone with MS is affected differently. I am one of the LUCKY ones.

So, if you saw me lose my balance at a tailgate, it could have been the MS or it could have been the beer. :lol:

If anyone wants more details or has questions, send me a PM, e-mail me, or just discuss MS here. I am especially interested if any other Wallers have MS or know someone who does.

It is MY LAMP after all. 0:)

• 2 weeks later...

I did this last year for Rockpile and Campy, so will do it again since it was a pretty big success. (relatively speaking)

As some may know, I have a bunch of Bills DVDs available to TSW members ( http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=9546 ). Well, if you want to donate to Rockpile, but want some Bills DVDs as well, here's a deal for you:

If people want to contribute to Rockpile, but also want some DVDs, and are torn between the two, you can do both at once. Pick 4 DVDs for $25 (or 8 DVDs for $50), and all $25 (or $50) will go to Rockpile (ie: I'll eat the shipping costs and the media). I'm not sure what the deadline is for Rockpile, but I'm guessing it needs to be done in the next few weeks.

You can either pay me directly via PayPal or check (see the thread linked above) and I'll send the money on to Rockpile at the end, or you can contact him for payment information and he can forward the DVD request to me after he receives your pledge. Either way works.

If anyone's interested, PM me.

CW

Thanks, Chris! Your generosity is appreciated! :rolleyes:

Is this the complete list?

Bills/Raiders AFC Championship

Comeback game (Bills/Oilers)

Bills/Vikings OT shootout ('02)

Bills/Dolphins Snow Bowl ('02)

Bills/Pats "31-1" (9/7/03)

Bills/Jaguars '03 (9/14/03)

JPL & WM vs Broncos (8/15/04)

Bills/Broncos "Sounds of the Game" (8/15/04)

Bills/Titans (8/04 - no special features, includes commercials)

Bills/Jags '04 (9/04)

Bills/Seahawks (week 9, 2004 - no special features, includes commercials)

Bills/Browns (week 14, 2004)

Bills/Packers Scrimmage (8/5/05)

Bills/Texans and tailgate pics (9/11/05)

BTW: I have the comeback game as well as the opening day from the 2003 and the Fish snow bowl that I got from Chris. Very Nice! ;)

I have no real deadline. It would be nice to get sponsors before the walk (say May 1st). I'll PM you.

Thanks again. :blink:

tom

I did this last year for Rockpile and Campy, so will do it again since it was a pretty big success. (relatively speaking)

As some may know, I have a bunch of Bills DVDs available to TSW members ( http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=9546 ).  Well, if you want to donate to Rockpile, but want some Bills DVDs as well, here's a deal for you:

If people want to contribute to Rockpile, but also want some DVDs, and are torn between the two, you can do both at once. Pick 4 DVDs for $25 (or 8 DVDs for $50), and all $25 (or $50) will go to Rockpile (ie: I'll eat the shipping costs and the media).  I'm not sure what the deadline is for Rockpile, but I'm guessing it needs to be done in the next few weeks.

You can either pay me directly via PayPal or check (see the thread linked above) and I'll send the money on to Rockpile at the end, or you can contact him for payment information and he can forward the DVD request to me after he receives your pledge. Either way works.

CW

611806[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
FYI: I currently have been sponsored for $125; about half from TSW - Thanks!

My team page is worth a visit just to catch a peek at the beautiful Mrs. Rockpile!  :devil:

Bills Boosters Team - MS Walk 2006

623536[/snapback]

<bump again>

Team is up to $300 - THANKS!

6 weeks to go before the walk..................... :lol:

This, of all things, should be pinned.

638212[/snapback]

Nah, I'll just bump it every ten days or so and be as unobtrusive as I can, otherwise the "boss" will have requests to pin everyone's special cause. That would not be cool. :devil:

Nah, I'll just bump it every ten days or so and be as unobtrusive as I can, otherwise the "boss" will have requests to pin everyone's special cause. That would not be cool.  :devil:

638399[/snapback]

If trying to get 2 or 3 people together for an out of town sabres game is pin-worthy, then your thread for donating money for MS is more than worthy. It might be a moot point anyway, as many people seem to ignore the pinned posts. (PS, I'll be sending you some $$$ Friday when I get paid).

• 2 weeks later...

As some may know, I have a bunch of Bills DVDs available to TSW members ( http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=9546 ).  Well, if you want to donate to Rockpile, but want some Bills DVDs as well, here's a deal for you:

If people want to contribute to Rockpile, but also want some DVDs, and are torn between the two, you can do both at once. Pick 4 DVDs for $25 (or 8 DVDs for $50), and all $25 (or $50) will go to Rockpile (ie: I'll eat the shipping costs and the media).  I'm not sure what the deadline is for Rockpile, but I'm guessing it needs to be done in the next few weeks.

CW

611806[/snapback]

Very classy my friend

Rockpile,

Just wanted to let you know that I too will be participating in the MS Walk (the 5 mile version in Buffalo, which goes through the Zoo.) Should be a good time and raise some money for a great cause. I convinced 8 other co-workers to join me!

Great job! :angry:

Rockpile,

Just wanted to let you know that I too will be participating in the MS Walk (the 5 mile version in Buffalo, which goes through the Zoo.) Should be a good time and raise some money for a great cause. I convinced 8 other co-workers to join me!

652489[/snapback]