Guy Cheney Shot had a heart attack

Peter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on if you tie them to a tree first.  Then it might be manslaughter.  0:)

603363[/snapback]

Depends even then. After my uncle got divorced the third time, he told us that if he ever went to get married again, to take him out in the middle of the woods with some rope and a shotgun.

He went in for the fourth about five years later, and we showed up at his door (this is several states away) with said materials. He laughed his ass off. And, to note, he just divorced the fourth after ~15 years.

But he had to, because he couldn't arrest her until she did something illegal!  0:)  :blush:

603381[/snapback]

"Smith said the decision was made to allow the detective, who is single and who volunteered, to go through with the act so they could file the felony sodomy charge instead of just a misdemeanor prostitution offense."

Talking about taking one for the team, or should we say taking one for the commonwealth. :D

But he had to, because he couldn't arrest her until she did something illegal!   0:)  :blush:

603381[/snapback]

No he wanted the felony arrest. Of course since h also enganged does he have to arrest himself? Your tax dollars at work. They actually used tax money $350 for a blow job. Hell in Okinawa in the 80's it was $5-$20 depending on what she looked like. Inflation sucks. (pun intended). :D

I think my logic is just fine.

Imagine that.  The press wanting to report on a rediculous little hunting accident that involves the vice president of the United States.  I can see why you are so outraged at this witch hunt by the grandstanding liberal media.  The absolute gall they have, for wanting to get a straight answer out of the White House press Secretary on a story involving the VP shooting someone in the face.  I can't believe why they would question why the story was broken by a small paper in Corpus Christi, and not in some kind of statement from the White House almost 18 hours after the fact.  It's not like they don't have such a great working relationship with this administration already.

603327[/snapback]

And yet you proved my point a couple posts later by mentioning several stories you feel are more important than the hunting accident. Well done.

Now imagine spending a couple hundred million dollars investigating a blow job.

Good thing I've never spent a couple hundred million dollars investigating a blowjob. I'll let you know if I ever decide to do so.

I, for one, don't have any problem with that. Dominating the news with it is another matter. I don't think it's politically motivated, but more of a farce that American press has become - which is why I don't view much anymore.

603340[/snapback]

It's nice that someone gets it.

So while the VP is on a killing spree, what should we be paying attention to?  :blush:

603409[/snapback]

I've had it with that crap.

Whittington is NOT DEAD! 0:)

This isn't so much directed at you, as much as the !@#$ing idiots who keep telling me "Cheney should be charged with manslaughter!" How the !@#$ do you charge someone with manslaughter when they haven't killed anyone?

I've had it with that crap.

Whittington is NOT DEAD!  0:)

This isn't so much directed at you, as much as the !@#$ing idiots who keep telling me "Cheney should be charged with manslaughter!"  How the !@#$ do you charge someone with manslaughter when they haven't killed anyone?

603421[/snapback]

You never saw that Tom Cruise movie where they had the three oracles who foretold murders? :blush: