Guy Cheney Shot had a heart attack

Peter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, some bird shot moved into his heart.

Wall Street Journal Article

Right now, it is being characterized as a "minor" heart attack -- whatever that means.

603041[/snapback]

Given this administration I'll tell you what it means...the guy'll probably croak either tonight or tomorrow.

Which begs the question should Cheney be brought up on manslaughter charges?

One also has to wonder how he could hit a guy in the chest and head while supposedly firing at an airborne creature?

Musta been all that Viet Nam training.

Given this administration I'll tell you what it means...the guy'll probably croak either tonight or tomorrow.

One also has to wonder how he could hit a guy in the chest and head while supposedly firing at an airborne creature?

603062[/snapback]

Hmmm...so you think that the VP is secretly happy that his friend walked into a line of fire? All part of a plan?

Learn a bit about quail hunting. They are not ducks on the wing up on high. Quail get flushed out of the underbrush and take flight. It is close, quick reaction shooting, with small shells and lightweight shotguns. Which is exactly why a hunting party of same have rules about the shoot line.

If you like Viet Nam - style shooting into random brush, ask John Kerry.

Hmmm...so you think that the VP is secretly happy that his friend walked into a line of fire?  All part of a plan?

Learn a bit about quail hunting. They are not ducks on the wing up on high. Quail get flushed out of the underbrush and take flight. It is close, quick reaction shooting, with small shells and lightweight shotguns. Which is exactly why a hunting party of same have rules about the shoot line.

If you like Viet Nam - style shooting into random brush, ask John Kerry.

603080[/snapback]

"Learn a bit about quail hunting"?!

I think you're directing that question to the wrong person.

Cheney's got a gun

Everything's come undone

Cheney's got a gun

You wilt under heat, child.

603096[/snapback]

I have yet to hear anyone take this angle: Scooter is soon to squeal like a stuck Deliverence piggy that he got the order from Dick to out Plame which would crash the administration faster than twelve Jack (abram) Off photos, so Darth Cheney decides to take drastic measures to deflect attention and takes aim at some old fart Texas GOP bigwig, knowing that there are plenty more their ilk.

Eh?

603062[/snapback]

if this guy dies 10 years from now, the press and DNC will blame Cheney.

I have yet to hear anyone take this angle: Scooter is soon to squeal like a stuck Deliverence piggy that he got the order from Dick to out Plame which would crash the administration faster than twelve Jack (abram) Off photos, so Darth Cheney decides to take drastic measures to deflect attention and takes aim at some old fart Texas GOP bigwig, knowing that there are plenty more their ilk.

Eh?

603115[/snapback]

:(0:):lol:

Reporters.

Imagine the "righteous indignation" if not only were they not informed immediately about the incident (which they're already crying about) but the guy ended up dying too.

603136[/snapback]

It sounds like the only one who is "hoping he dies" is you, so that you can rip the "liberal" media.

Reporters.

Imagine the "righteous indignation" if not only were they not informed immediately about the incident (which they're already crying about) but the guy ended up dying too.

603136[/snapback]

Do you mean the White House press pool? I think that there are some more underlying reasons why that group has gone ballistic that have more to do with WH credibility than with this particular story, it has been a long history now that range from issues of pre-submitting questions, etc. This recent little slice of life didn't happen overnight.

Having said all that, maybe they are all praying, of course a lot of it is may just be about getting scooped when you are dealing with a slow WH process.

Eh?

603115[/snapback]

Being flummoxed with fact, now you attempt a deflection and a subject change...you expose yourself as a typical, garden-variety, indoctrinated leftie... 0:)

It sounds like the only one who is "hoping he dies" is you, so that you can rip the "liberal" media.

603140[/snapback]

It sounds like you didn't bother with "logic" with that last post.

Why would I hope someone dies so that I can knock the liberal media, something I can do every single day with or without this ridiculous story?

How would his (or anyone's death) help me do that? Reporters help me do that by saying stupid things on TV every single day.

But, no, you're right. We shouldn't ask our media to report on important issues when they can grandstand about a hunting accident.