Sweet view of the Ralph

udonkey

During the day.

601722[/snapback]

Not during a home game.

And to be serious for a sec: before the field turf was installed, much like the other satellite shots we've seen...Post-1999 though, the bathroom towers are three...

Not during a home game. 

And to be serious for a sec: before the field turf was installed, much like the other satellite shots we've seen...Post-1999 though, the bathroom towers are three...

601732[/snapback]

I was thinking during the spring, basing it on there not being alot of cars at the Stadium, and the private lots around it, like Hammers, don't show any damaged grass like you would expect during the season.

Does anyone know where they get the Bird's Eye images?  They seem to be from an odd angle.

602199[/snapback]

They are at a weird angle until you mess with the N,S,E an W buttons once in the Bird's eye view.

And whoever said they only have the birdseye view for major cities and landmarks is wrong. I just saw every side of my parents house, which is in Derby, NY....

I used to thinkn Good Maps was creepy. This is just weird... I like it.

They are at a weird angle until you mess with the N,S,E an W buttons once in the Bird's eye view.

And whoever said they only have the birdseye view for major cities and landmarks is wrong. I just saw every side of my parents house, which is in Derby, NY....

I used to thinkn Good Maps was creepy. This is just weird... I like it.

602387[/snapback]

Yeah I messed with the N E W S. It just seemed like the images were at a lower angle than a satellite, but what the hell do I know?