Pro Bowl

JimBob2232

Anyone else catch the Theisman comment right after Vick heaved that pass way up in the air as he was being hit, and someone made a great catch ?(cant remember who) He said something like "now thats the kind of thing Vick is practicing these days". Mcguire proceeded to rip on him.

Anyone else catch the Theisman comment right after Vick heaved that pass way up in the air as he was being hit, and someone made a great catch ?(cant remember who) He said something like "now thats the kind of thing Vick is practicing these days". Mcguire proceeded to rip on him.

Yeah, I heard that too. I was yelling at the tv "you idiot, he threw it up for grabs into the field of play, thats NOT what he needs to do more of" Then McGuire proceeded to echo my comments. Funny stuff.

JimBob2232 Posted Today, 10:41 PM

Yeah, I heard that too. I was yelling at the tv "you idiot, he threw it up for grabs into the field of play, thats NOT what he needs to do more of" Then McGuire proceeded to echo my comments. Funny stuff.

That was great concentration by Larry Fitzgerald on making that catch.

I know I am in the minority here, but I will miss this broadcast team on ESPN. I have always found them to be the most entertaining, and there is no one who comes close to doing better play-by-play than Mike Patrick. He is still the only play-by-play announcer who is not afraid to call out the officials for making a bad call.

So long, Mike, Joe, and Paul.

What's even more sad when I think about it, so long NFL Primetime. :D:D