Great video

Pete

From the way you are talking it must be Benny Benassi - Satisfaction.

If anyone wants to hear a good remix of this song, check out the remix with 50 Cent - In Da Club.  They tie together perfectly, its crazy.

601608[/snapback]

hmmm, Im intrigued. Gonna have to look for that tonight when I get home.

Good song too if you like techno- Italian girls! :wacko:

http://www.video-c.co.uk/microshow.asp?vid...leType=ADSLprog

601309[/snapback]

Figures. A video full of curvaceous women...and I'm sitting here saying "You know, that's just the orbital sander I'm looking for..."

Anyone know what brand of tools those were? Because I do need a good orbital sander...

Figures.  A video full of curvaceous women...and I'm sitting here saying "You know, that's just the orbital sander I'm looking for..."

Anyone know what brand of tools those were?  Because I do need a good orbital sander...

602507[/snapback]

Apparently, that's not all you need.

Figures.  A video full of curvaceous women...and I'm sitting here saying "You know, that's just the orbital sander I'm looking for..."

Anyone know what brand of tools those were?  Because I do need a good orbital sander...

602507[/snapback]

Funny. I watched that thing twice and didn't notice any tools at all.

THESE are on their way.

What time can I expect the hookers to show up? There will be twelve, right? 0:)

603254[/snapback]

Beautiful chisels, too. Japanese chisels are the best; they back a hardened steel cutting edge with a softer iron core for shearing resistance (and make it concave, as well), which makes them stronger and better able to hold an edge AND easier to sharpen.

Man, those are gorgeous. Think I'll set 'em up as my wallpaper.