LOST 2.13 Discussion Thread

UConn James

I'd say it starts next week. 

My guess: every time the clock runs down, the island loses power (which runs the computer, bunkers, radio signal, black smoke?, whatever helpshide the Others) and a huge magnetic burst is released, pulling another craft to the Island.  I think the Others (Zeke etc.) are mainly people from the black rock pirate / slave ship.

602828[/snapback]

Ooooo! That's a pretty cool theory with the numbers providing for power generation in the hatch(es). I was thinking exactly that, and that if the numbers stop, the power unit stops working. But tractor beam magnetism every time someone misses the countdown clock? That's inspired! I like it.

I'm anxious to hear what the guy they catch has to say.

But how can Zeke and the Others have gotten there on the pirate ship? That thing's like 200 years old, at least. Unless you're implying that people live forever on the island....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it starts next week. 

My guess: every time the clock runs down, the island loses power (which runs the computer, bunkers, radio signal, black smoke?, whatever helpshide the Others) and a huge magnetic burst is released, pulling another craft to the Island.  I think the Others (Zeke etc.) are mainly people from the black rock pirate / slave ship.

602828[/snapback]

So a huge magnetic burst was released by the computer that pulled the Black Rock to the island in the 1800s? :(

Bad Twin by Gary Troup published by "Hyperion."

ABC will be selling the manscript after the season. HEre's the link, with interesting description, on Amazon.

Bad Twin

601177[/snapback]

Here's a quote from the description of the actual book on Amazon:

About the Author

Bad Twin is the highly-anticipated new novel by acclaimed mystery writer Gary Troup. Bad Twin was delivered to Hyperion just days before Troup boarded Oceanic Flight 815, which was lost in flight from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles in September 2004. He remains missing and is presumed dead.

*Shameless tie-in*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------