Does WM even get into the game tonight?

I agree! Just ask Mike Williams who calls the shots on this team. ! Ma be Willis will enjoy playing with the 2nd stringers allseason long

I would have a TON of respect for Coach Mullarkey if he doesn't play Willis McGahee AT ALL!!!  Remind WM who decides who plays and who sits!

PTR

2226[/snapback]

I can see sitting WM IF he made these statements. If it's RousenASS then why punish WM? Although he should come out publicly himself and either confirm or deny the rumors. :lol:

Oh and for RousenASS or however you spell it. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: (I like the new smilies)

Wak up! Where there is smoke , there is fire! Willis knows exactly what his agent is doing. I live in South Florida! Drew is playing with Donahoe at Willis' prodding

I agree! Just ask Mike Williams who calls the shots on this team. ! Ma be Willis will enjoy playing with the 2nd stringers allseason long

2232[/snapback]

Wak up! Where there is smoke , there is fire! Willis  knows exactly what his agent is doing. I live in South Florida! Drew is playing with Donahoe at Willis' prodding

2240[/snapback]

Are you replying to you own comments? :lol:

Yeah, and don't play Travis Henry either since he's done essentially the same thing, and it was Travis, not his agent speaking. We'll see how Buffalo does playing Ken Simonton and Shaud Williams against the Titans.

That might be the choices we have, considering neither one of these guys really wants to play in Buffalo!

Yeah, and don't play Travis Henry either since he's done essentially the same thing, and it was Travis, not his agent speaking.  We'll see how Buffalo does playing Ken Simonton and Shaud Williams against the Titans.

2243[/snapback]

That might be the choices we have, considering neither one of these guys really wants to play in Buffalo!

2245[/snapback]

Grow up!

One has been the starter here and wants to continue his work. The other has not!

Use logic!

:lol:

Archived