As per the Simoncast, BILLS NEWS...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It happens so often that it almost makes you paranoid, and too embarrassed to talk about it with anybody out of fear that they might call you crazy :-)

Last time I can recall was the Philly game last year with 5 or 6 admitted phantom penalties. Like 4 of them ended drives.

I've always suspected a lot of this goes back to Ralph's position during the referee strike a handful of years ago. If memory serves me, he took a not-so-favorable position with the refs and we've been getting slammed with stupid penalties ever since.

I've always suspected a lot of this goes back to Ralph's position during the referee strike a handful of years ago. If memory serves me, he took a not-so-favorable position with the refs and we've been getting slammed with stupid penalties ever since.

43470[/snapback]

No youngster :lol:

Many of us older...ahem.... more mature fans thought that Buffalo got screwed alot in the late 70's and early 80's. Don SHula was on the NFL's Competition Committee, and it seemed like every time we came close to beating them, a mystery call would come along and doom us.

It goes farther back than the strike...

The NFL is admitting to 3 blown calls in the Bills game.

1. Nate Clements punt return. No foul took place.

2. A safety should have been called.

3. Travis Henry did score a TD.

43432[/snapback]

That's 9 goddamn points right there, and that's if you don't figure at least a field goal after the Clements return. MF'ing refs :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Holy stevestojan! That was 9 fuggin' (extra) points right there at least, assuming the Bills only scored a FG instead of a TD on Clements' return to the 11-yard line (and didn't turn the ball over). Unbelievable!

BTW like I said in my review of the highlights on NFL network on-demand, Henry scored, and that flag on Clements' return was thrown 30 yards away from where the alleged foul happened. :lol:

Edited by MadBuffaloDisease