Off to Curacao

Heading down to Curacao for a week with some college buddies. Gonna be a blast. If anyone has been there, post me some suggestions on things to do. Hopefully I'll have some pics of the fish we catch on our deep sea excursion. See yall soon.

Heading down to Curacao for a week with some college buddies.  Gonna be a blast.  If anyone has been there, post me some suggestions on things to do.  Hopefully I'll have some pics of the fish we catch on our deep sea excursion.  See yall soon.

593043[/snapback]

My parents have a time share down there, and go down a lot. All i really get out of them is that there are a lot of topless dutch girls around....so have fun! :lol:

My parents have a time share down there, and go down a lot.  All i really get out of them is that there are a lot of topless dutch girls around....so have fun!  :lol:

593053[/snapback]

Funny, I happen to have a weakness for topless dutch girls

Heading down to Curacao for a week with some college buddies.  Gonna be a blast.  If anyone has been there, post me some suggestions on things to do.  Hopefully I'll have some pics of the fish we catch on our deep sea excursion.  See yall soon.

593043[/snapback]

Get photos of the fish you catch on the sea excursion. Get photos of the crabs you catch from the topless dutch girls! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, just got back...looks like I didnt miss too much.  Curacao is great, best island in the caribbean by far.  I'll get some pictures up sometime this week.

On a side note...dutch girls rock  :(

602834[/snapback]

Any pictures of dutch girls that even remotely resemble your avatar? that would be nice.

Any pictures of dutch girls that even remotely resemble your avatar? that would be nice.

602854[/snapback]

Hmm...I'll have to check the film on that

But I did hook up with 2 different colombian girls that were just as hot 0:) oh and 2 dutch stewardesses.... :(