very strange dream about the bills draft last nite

i dreamed that i was watching the draft and missed the bills pick. it was around the point of the 15th pick in the draft, and i then saw the scroll on the bottom of the screen saying that the bills had picked a wide receiver from the university of michigan at the #11 pick. i freaked, figuring that moulds was gone and that the bills were nuts for not taking a lineman. i then hoped that they received an extra #2 from someone, which they would then spend on a good OT i had never heard of. since i missed the pick, though, i missed the trade and didn't know the details. i remember thinking "oh no, here we go again," and then i woke up.

when the bills invade my dreams, that's bad.

i dreamed that i was watching the draft and missed the bills pick. it was around the point of the 15th pick in the draft, and i then saw the scroll on the bottom of the screen saying that the bills had picked a wide receiver from the university of michigan at the #11 pick. i freaked, figuring that moulds was gone and that the bills were nuts for not taking a lineman. i then hoped that they received an extra #2 from someone, which they would then spend on a good OT i had never heard of. since i missed the pick, though, i missed the trade and didn't know the details. i remember thinking "oh no, here we go again," and then i woke up.

when the bills invade my dreams, that's bad.

590816[/snapback]

I wouldn't worry about it too much. There isn't a WR from Michigan coming out that is even an ounce of a thought at 15. Now if you would have said some WR out of Ohio State, then we'd have cause for concern.

I had a dream the other day that the draft went like this:

1.) Houston - Reggie Bush

2.) New Orleans - Matt Leinart

3.) Tennessee - Jay Cutler (Chow liked him better after the Senior Bowl)

4.) New York - D'Brickashaw Ferguson

5.) Green Bay - Mario Williams

6.) Oakland - A.J. Hawk

7.) San Francisco - DeAngelo Williams

During this whole time, Kiper was freaking out about Vince not being picked. Everyone agreed that teams were spooked about his delivery, style, and how it may or may not translate at the next level. Then it came.....

With the 8th selection in the NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select: Vince Young, QB Texas.

Although Kiper and Berman discussed whether or not this was a good fit, they agreed that if they address both line's in Day 1 and heavily in FA; Vince could succeed at some point and could at least compete with Losman. They also agreed that any team after pick 5 would be stupid to pass on him. Then I came on to TSW.

And 3 members had committed suicide! Everyone was going crazy. I'm talking biblical proportions (sp?).

Total anarchy. Cats and dog's living together and all that jazz.