Politics is PURE garbage

But the way people hate Bush, nothing he ever does or says is good...EVERYTHING cannot be bad.

592642[/snapback]

But that IS the problem. It really IS all bad! First president I can truly say that about since I was old enough to vote. Billions upon billions squandered on Iraq, the economy sucks largely due to his failed policies, nothing to address health care, barely a tip of the hat toenergy. The guy actually supported Exxon raping the general public after natural disasters. This guy is the most clueless shill for big business we've ever seen. Most people are worse off under Bush, period. Even the value of the freakin' dollar has plummeted under his watch. I'll take 8 more years of Clinton in a heartbeat. Maybe if the Dems win the next election, we'll see some progress in things that MATTER to most Americans-like health care, not "moral values". Bush has duped religious folk into thinking he's on their "side". When he really only cares about the true "elite" in this country. The economically elite. :(

598387[/snapback]

The economy sucks? Really?

Better look at growth rates, there.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What other strategy is there?  Listen to the propaganda laced crap the media trys to feed us and its all negative and produces mimimal results?

590801[/snapback]

You basically just have to pick out the facts, and come to your own conclusions....tune out the Limbaughs and Moores

there in lies the problem.

this is an extreme example,  if person "A" (or political party "A) is a homosexual with no desire to switch to straight but is being told he MUST go straight because that is what person (or party) "B" told him he must do.....or reverse it...

Party "A" is straight and Party "B" is saying you must be homosexual....

People in this nation are THAT extremely divided.  And the first wiff of anything that sounds like one party is getting the upper hand is when all the negativity begins....and i hate to say it, but rightfully so.  as a conservative if i owned a store and someone told me i must sell "the morning after pill".  i would become very negative toward that party.

it will be very hard to find any middle ground because again, all you need to do is get a whiff of some scheme being hatched and it turns into a back alley brawl.

592723[/snapback]

I dont buy into that- I think there is a minority that thinks that way, but they are a very vocal minority, and the media helps push that image as being the majority, because that makes for a bigger story