Have you calmed down yet?

beerme1

It's been a week now and I personally have calmed down. I was all for Mike Sherman but too bad. I really didn't want to see Jauron as the guy. However I do remember he had issues with the front office in Chicago and the public was upset at the way he was getting treated. I believe that was after they had a big year.

He was not my choice but I am resigned to that fate. I am so fed up with the whole dog and pony show now that I will reserve judgement until we start playing again. All I can say is he better show me! He comes to us with HC experience and that, if nothing else is an improvement than what we were forced to accept from TD.

If they cant get it done I will be an ugly, ugly customer however.

So to Ralph, Marv and Dick, I expect a competitive, compotent operation starting from the draft.

In my office, I have a Dolphins fan, a Packers fan, and several Vikings fans. None of them are mocking the Bills anymore; they all feel pity for me. :devil:

That should say something about how the rest of the world feels about the Jauron hiring.

There's nothing worse than being pitied by a Dolphins fan. <_<

CW

Dolphins fans mocking you?

The just signed our old head coach (who took credit for play calling some of this seasons willingly) to run their offense, Led by Sage Rosenfels and Feely. Buffalo also came close to sweeping them this year with their below average team. Until our Sub Par Coaching staff blew a 21 point lead to give them the win

Packers fans too?

They look to have Rodgers as the starter this year since favre is looking at retirement and a rookie head coach. Didn't they also finish below Buffalo this year?

And Vikings fans?

C'mon their team brought back the terms "Love Boat" and "the origional Whizzanator" They gave away their top WR last year and their offense struggled, now they are looking at Brad Johnson to be their starter under a rookie head coach?

I don't think any of those people should pity the Bills with the state of their teams.

I'm dealing with it now. It could be a lot worse I guess. But it sure could have been better.

588591[/snapback]

That is my point. Thats where I'm at.

Dolphins fans mocking you?

The just signed our old head coach (who took credit for play calling some of this seasons willingly) to run their offense, Led by Sage Rosenfels and Feely. Buffalo also came close to sweeping them this year with their below average team. Until our Sub Par Coaching staff blew a 21 point lead to give them the win

Packers fans too?

They look to have Rodgers as the starter this year since favre is looking at retirement and a rookie head coach. Didn't they also finish below Buffalo this year?

And Vikings fans?

C'mon their team brought back the terms "Love Boat" and "the origional Whizzanator" They gave away their top WR last year and their offense struggled, now they are looking at Brad Johnson to be their starter under a rookie head coach?

I don't think any of those people should pity the Bills with the state of their teams.

588597[/snapback]

These are excellent points.

The fish will pay hard for bringing in MM. I hope the guys there that didn't want Ricky Williams back will feel the same way about MM.

I can see Jason Taylor asking MM, didn't you quit in Buffalo? <_<

I see the Pack as taking a huge step backwards. They are in for 5 years of garbage like we have been in. :lol:

Viking fans? Who cares???? :devil:

In my office, I have a Dolphins fan, a Packers fan, and several Vikings fans.  None of them are mocking the Bills anymore; they all feel pity for me. :devil:

That should say something about how the rest of the world feels about the Jauron hiring. 

There's nothing worse than being pitied by a Dolphins fan.  <_<

CW

588558[/snapback]

Thats ok accept the pity and save it up when ya can shove it back down his ass when we womp them.

GB fans out to be the pittied ones I see a top 5 draft for them in 2007

I was out of the country when the hiring of Jauron was announced and only heard about it yesterday. I approach it like I do most things. I can't do anything about it so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves to be the wrong choice, then I'll hope the Bills run him out of town. It's quite possible he'll succeed.

I agree, spidey. Green Bay made the biggest bonehead hire for head coach of anyone. What were they thinking?