Who should start at DE for this team next year?

D' men

I've been hearing this topic now for the past few weeks and it's come to my attention that this seems to be a growing topic for Bills fans. For one I think Denney should start next year. He looks more stronger and faster than Kelsay. :doh:

Kelsay would be a pretty good back up though.

And for all of you who think we need to pick a DE in the first or second rounds think again. There are two more important position that need to be addressed first and those are a DT and a LT.

I've been hearing this topic now for the past few weeks and it's come to my attention that this seems to be a growing topic for Bills fans.  For one I think Denney should start next year.  He looks more stronger and faster than Kelsay. :doh:

For all of you who think we need to pick a DE in the first or second rounds think again.  There are two more important position that need to be addressed first and those are a DT and a LT.

586885[/snapback]

Do you really think it makes a difference?

I thought Denney was signed for extension last year but he wasn't according to several reports that he is a free agent so unless Bills pony up a fair amount of change Denney will not be starting. I think Bills will have Kelsay start, hope 2nd year was a sophmore slump, look for depth and hope for the best. Bills have other needs at the time.

I thought Denney was signed for extension last year but he wasn't according to several reports that he is a free agent so unless Bills pony up a fair amount of change Denney will not be starting.  I think Bills will have Kelsay start, hope 2nd year was a sophmore slump, look for depth and hope for the best.  Bills have other needs at the time.

586901[/snapback]

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :doh::doh::doh::lol:

But Denney would be better. He is more experienced than Kelsay.

I thought Denney was signed for extension last year but he wasn't according to several reports that he is a free agent so unless Bills pony up a fair amount of change Denney will not be starting.  I think Bills will have Kelsay start, hope 2nd year was a sophmore slump, look for depth and hope for the best.  Bills have other needs at the time.

586901[/snapback]

Last year was Kelsay's 3rd year though... I'd like to see an upgrade for a starter & Denney re-signed as the LDE back-up. Maybe Kelsay can back-up Schobel.

586901[/snapback]

I believe that was Kelsay's 3rd year, not his 2nd. He was drafted in the 2nd round, after Willis, in 2003. So let's hope it was a Junior slump.

No, we don't need to start either one. We haven't had a good DE since Bruce left.

586972[/snapback]

schoble is a good DE.

i have a hunch that abraham might come to us as mentioned above.

i hope to get a massive DT, bentley, and perhaps abraham in FA this year.

saving some cap on moulds and mike williams will help us towards that

I've been hearing this topic now for the past few weeks and it's come to my attention that this seems to be a growing topic for Bills fans.  For one I think Denney should start next year.  He looks more stronger and faster than Kelsay. :doh:

And for all of you who think we need to pick a DE in the first or second rounds think again.  There are two more important position that need to be addressed first and those are a DT and a LT.

586885[/snapback]

it doesn't matter, i can't even tell them apart on the field.