Brad Riter & Ed Kilgore: conspiracy theorists

http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20060125_Kilgore.wma

From last night's show:  Brad & Ed wonder aloud why would MM walk away from $1 mil, unless he knew he had a gig waiting for him.  Hmmmmm.

PTR

584954[/snapback]

This crossed my mind as well and I find it plausible.

It shows me MM is a total wiener :) I'm glad he is gone. Now he is Miami's problem. Good for them. They deserve it 0:)

I can't wait for the home Miami game this year. Think if there is snow he will get pelted???

I can't wait for the home Miami game this year.  Think if there is snow he will get pelted???

584997[/snapback]

I could see this happening from all of the stories on how Bills fans are turning into league known a-holes

:)

Yeah, that'd be real nice. :lol:

585068[/snapback]

I hope the fans let him know how they feel, but not throw snow / batteries / ugly cheerleaders at him. I can see it happening though, espeically if the Bills are having a down year ( again )...

Its possible they did. Maybe Miami had sent some of their staff up to Buffalo to torment MM's family and force him to quit so he could come to Miami. Someone call Oliver stone, I think we have a conspiracy

Seriously though, Miami did snatch him up pretty quickly (I didn't even think they needed an OC) after he "Quit" Don't know why they would do something like that for MM, I mean, they seen him coach 2 times a year for the past 2 years.

I hope the fans let him know how they feel, but not throw snow / batteries / ugly cheerleaders at him.  I can see it happening though, espeically if the Bills are having a down year ( again )...

585096[/snapback]

I think the Tunnel End Zone has a few choruses of "Mularkey Sucks!" left in them. :lol:

I think the Tunnel End Zone has a few choruses of "Mularkey Sucks!" left in them.  :lol:

585310[/snapback]

I hope that is it..Seriously. Can you imagine if something bad happens when MM is walking close to the crowd? It would make all Bills fans look like Eagles fans....

Can anyone remember another instance when a former coach came back to coach against their former team the very next year, and on top of that at the old teams home?

I think we would be wiser channeling all of our strength and anger on behalf of the team on the field. Whupping Miami would be the best revenge and holding them to zip on offense would hurt MM a lot more than any overweight beer-swilling low life swearing at him from the stands.

Now MM only needs to get his hands on Daimon Shelton and Miami's offense is all set to go.....the competition will never see it coming

585603[/snapback]

Amen.....Best first post ever! Welcome......Maybe he'll sneak Shaud Williams out too!