Is Ngata at the Senior Bowl?

If he is not there, is it because of the injury that he suffered in the Bowl game?  I have not heard much about this injury but I was hoping he'd be at the Senior Bowl.  I am guessing that it not that bad or he wouldn't have declared for the draft.  Anyone have any information?

584539[/snapback]

Uh.... he's a Junior dude.

Just to help, none of the 48 juniors or redshirt sophmores who declared for the 2006 NFL Draft are eligable for the senior bowl.

This is why Ngata and Mario Williams are not their making D'Bustashaw Ferguson their B word.

If he is not there, is it because of the injury that he suffered in the Bowl game?  I have not heard much about this injury but I was hoping he'd be at the Senior Bowl.  I am guessing that it not that bad or he wouldn't have declared for the draft.  Anyone have any information?

584539[/snapback]

Just to help, none of the 48 juniors or redshirt sophmores who declared for the 2006 NFL Draft are eligable for the senior bowl.

This is why Ngata and Mario Williams are not their making D'Bustashaw Ferguson their B word.

584546[/snapback]

Williams I understand but Ngata is a DT. Unlikely that Brick would be matched against him. :)