Do you think the Bills are waiting to hire a DC

Tipster19

I don't think that there is really too many established DCs still available. Maybe the Bills are waiting until after the Super Bowl for LeBeau or someone else on either Pittsburgh's or Denver's staff. If neither of these scenarios don't happen, then I guess a decision for a DC will happen very soon.

I don't think that there is really too many established DCs still available. Maybe the Bills are waiting until after the Super Bowl for LeBeau or someone else on either Pittsburgh's or Denver's staff. If neither of these scenarios don't happen, then I guess a decision for a DC will happen very soon.

583700[/snapback]

Do you honestly think Dick LeBeau is going to walk out of Pittsburgh wearing a 2005 Super Bowl ring, and want to go back to Buffalo?

Do you honestly think Dick LeBeau is going to walk out of Pittsburgh wearing a 2005 Super Bowl ring, and want to go back to Buffalo?

583706[/snapback]

I don't know where people come up with these ideas. And maybe after Dick LeBeau leaves the Steelers for the Bills.. maybe he can convince Ben Roethlisberger to join him.

C'mon Tipster.

Why the hell would he want to come back here after he jolted to the Steelers when we clearly let him know we wanted him as our defensive coordinator? He's still under contract as well.

I don't know where people come up with these ideas. And maybe after Dick LeBeau leaves the Steelers for the Bills.. maybe he can convince Ben Roethlisberger to join him.

C'mon Tipster.

Why the hell would he want to come back here after he jolted to the Steelers when we clearly let him know we wanted him as our defensive coordinator? He's still under contract as well.

583748[/snapback]

Well, I give him high marks for positive thinking.

Crazy, but positive.

That's what we need more of around here - positive thinking fans.

That's all that it will take to get this team over the top I tell ya.

Whoa, sorry guys for this "Dawgged" post. I was stuck at work and bored to tears. In hindsight you're right, why would he leave a winner for Buffalo. I guess it was just wishful thinking. I like to apologize to the board for posting such garbage. As far as me posting last week for him as HC for Buffalo, at the time it was a viable suggestion not a prediction.

In this post I did suggest that could there be somebody on either of these teams that could be considered. Could this be possible?

Whoa, sorry guys for this "Dawgged" post. I was stuck at work and bored to tears. In hindsight you're right, why would he leave a winner for Buffalo. I guess it was just wishful thinking. I like to apologize to the board for posting such garbage. As far as me posting last week for him as HC for Buffalo, at the time it was a viable suggestion not a prediction.

In this post I did suggest that could there be somebody on either of these teams that could be considered. Could this be possible?

583957[/snapback]

Here is a classic example of how e-bullying has a positive effect. B-)