Is Brad Roll still on payroll?

stevewin

BB.com - coaches

I thought he was one of the key 'fires' MM was being 'forced' to make.

Also wonder exactly how the cleaning of a subset of MM assistants went down. Certainly Marv wasn't here long enough to be able to pass judgement on them - was MM just told to fire some number of his choosing - or did some guys really have bad reps that even Ralph/Marv thought they had to go?

BB.com - coaches

Also wonder exactly how the cleaning of a subset of MM assistants went down.  Certainly Marv wasn't here long enough to be able to pass judgement on them - was MM just told to fire some number of his choosing - or did some guys really have bad reps that even Ralph/Marv thought they had to go?

583311[/snapback]

Dunno about Roll - but doesn't DJ's pick look like he's pulling a face that say's "I'm gunna fugg you up buddy"

BB.com - coaches

Also wonder exactly how the cleaning of a subset of MM assistants went down.  Certainly Marv wasn't here long enough to be able to pass judgement on them - was MM just told to fire some number of his choosing - or did some guys really have bad reps that even Ralph/Marv thought they had to go?

583311[/snapback]

Mike Miller looks like he needs to get laid.

Mike Miller looks like he needs to get laid.

583412[/snapback]

Read his bio on that website: says he's single. What a shocker :doh: .

Anyway, here's my opinion for each of the 9 coaches:

April: Duh. Keep.

McNally: Can't spin feces into gold. Keep.

Wyche: Great league rep for handling QB's. Keep.

Tolbert: Good league rep as well. Keep.

Gray: One-trick pony who can't make halftime adjustments without LeBau's help. Bye.

Miller: Was never qualified for the position in the first place. Bye.

Roll: Players seemed horribly out of shape this year, which happened to be this guy's first year coaching. Bye.

Lester: the Joe Burns of coaches. Will miss the moustache, though. Bye.

Studesville: McGahee regressed from last year, Gates regressed from preseason. Nothing special. Bye.