I owe sombody doughnuts

beerme1

I don't know who it was but I bet someone in a thread that MM would not get a job this year. I forgot how stupid other teams can be, not just ours. Anyway if you want your doughnuts, I will not welsh on the bet.

I don't know who it was but I bet someone in a thread that MM would not get a job this year. I forgot how stupid other teams can be, not just ours. Anyway if you want your doughnuts, I will not welsh on the bet.

580156[/snapback]

I'm in the same boat. I thought the guy would still be in the fetal position right now.

580156[/snapback]

ME! I said that, or I could have said it, only if I had said it I wouldn't have believed it. :D

Does sound like something mead would say though. Boston Creamies are his favorite.

580156[/snapback]

I think it was VABills who you made that bet with.