This will cheer you up...

I find it amusing that people say "Willis was faster in 2004" I dont buy it for a second. For one thing we had consistency at quaterback, say what you want about bledsoe all you want, but hes better then losman and is a threat to stretch the field unlike holcomb so teams wont stack the line. Our offensive line was also better in 2004 then this past year. Jonas jennings, Ross Tucker, Teague, a healthy villariall, and a healthy mike williams.

Our offense still wasn't great but they got a lot of shortened fields to work with, and having some form of consistency at quaterback enabled a lot of mm's gadget plays to work, shorter fields also equaled more redzone opportunites for willis and a better line= more tds. Personally I think he was faster this year then 2005, discouting the middle of the season with the qb switch,the oline injuries, looking at the beggining of the year to the 1st ne game and the last jets game I think he was quicker this year.

With all that said it was a good watch and yes we have to find more ways to use Lee Evans. We also need a te to work the middle of the field and be a receiveing threat for us in the event we lose moulds.

Yeah I just saw Bam's video yesterday. He's using a much better movie program than I am, but I just couldn't bear to listen to the music he chose. I also finally found some 2005 highlights. I'm going to incorporate more hard hitting from the defense in the next vid, for those of you who may be stressed after today. pun.

I find it amusing that people say "Willis was faster in 2004"  I dont buy it for a second.  For one thing we had consistency at quaterback, say what you want about bledsoe all you want, but hes better then losman and is a threat to stretch the field unlike holcomb so teams wont stack the line.  Our offensive line was also better in 2004 then this past year.  Jonas jennings, Ross Tucker, Teague, a healthy villariall, and a healthy mike williams.

Our offense still wasn't great but they got a lot of shortened fields to work with, and having some form of consistency at quaterback enabled a lot of mm's gadget plays to work, shorter fields also equaled more redzone opportunites for willis and a better line= more tds.  Personally I think he was faster this year then 2005, discouting the middle of the season with the qb switch,the oline injuries, looking at the beggining of the year to the 1st ne game and the last jets game I think he was quicker this year. 

With all that said it was a good watch and yes we have to find more ways to use Lee Evans.  We also need a te to work the middle of the field and be a receiveing threat for us in the event we lose moulds.

581301[/snapback]

what does any of that crap have to do with willis' speed? none of that makes him run the 40 slower