Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

Or Marilyn Chambers ........well maybe

580890[/snapback]

All I know is when i go to sleep at night, Kobe scoring 81 is brilliant stuff......and innocent dead people are not

So when you guys arnt so confused then come talk to me

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is when i go to sleep at night, Kobe scoring 81 is brilliant stuff......and innocent dead people are not

So when you guys arnt so confused then come talk to me

580891[/snapback]

Which innocent dead are we talking about again? Oh, the ones who died in the towers. That's right. Gotcha.

Which innocent dead are we talking about again? Oh, the ones who died in the towers. That's right. Gotcha.

580901[/snapback]

Naw, actually the innocent mothers and children and hard working people....as well as the documented US torture

Naw, actually the innocent mothers and children and hard working people....as well as the documented US torture

580904[/snapback]

I think you meant the documented torture of the US. I mean, watching innocent mothers and children and hard-working people get their throats slit, only to open your eyes and find out the plane you're on is heading right for one of the towers is very torturous. I think I'm coming around to your way of seeing things, Dawg.

Finally. Sanity.

I think you meant the documented torture of the US. I mean, watching innocent mothers and children and hard-working people get their throats slit, only to open your eyes and find out the plane you're on is heading right for one of the towers is very torturous. I think I'm coming around to your way of seeing things, Dawg.

Finally. Sanity.

580910[/snapback]

No actually, dead bodies strewn on streets without a care.......pointless torture of held prisoners

No actually, dead bodies strewn on streets without a care.......pointless torture of held prisoners

580912[/snapback]

Oh, you mean like the people who were help prisoner in the towers after the planes hit it? The ones who realized it was better to jump to their death than face the fiery hell that was coming at them? Yes, there were dead bodies all over the street. But without a care? No. We cared. It was terrible watching them jump.

Still, we're seeing eye-to-eye much better now.

81 bodies?

580920[/snapback]

No Saddam scores 2000 that night. Hell Kobe the rapist is an amateur compared to trhe real hero here. Hell Saddam is credited with well over a million Iranis and at least a million of his own. Kobe will never get close to those numbers in his career.

No Saddam scores 2000 that night.  Hell Kobe the rapist is an amateur compared to trhe real hero here.  Hell Saddam is credited with well over a million Iranis and at least a million of his own.  Kobe will never get close to those numbers in his career.

580926[/snapback]

How many rebounds?