Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

Kobe Bryant does not sleep. He waits.

Kobe Bryant does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Kobe Bryant goes killing.

The chief export of Kobe Bryant is pain.

Kobe Bryant doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, now I see...because we don't recognize that Kobe Bryant is the end-all and be-all of basketball, our foreign policy sucks. 

;)  ;)  :P

580836[/snapback]

now actually your just dumb on all counts, but being american i understand

580838[/snapback]

corrected:

Now, actually you're just dumb on all counts, but being an American, I understand.

BTW, CTM isn't dumb he maybe stupid, but trust me he talks.

580838[/snapback]

And yet, you're the one that composed this masterpice:

id expect the same people that cant recognize that 81 points is an extraordinary feat to support a war that will lead to their ultimate dimise

Sounds like someone's projecting... ;);):P

so were left with your country responsible for thousands of innocents dead and no capture of the person responsible.....while your soldiers are out theyre dying for.....oh yeah  a purpose

gimme a break

580815[/snapback]

I couldn't figure out how a thread about a selfish rapist could garner so many responses. So I looked at the thread and thought to myself: retatta. I'm thinking, someone must have slipped down the stupid tree, fallen onto a computer keyboard, and found himself surrounded by smart people. And that person somehow has decided to defend his stupidity.

But after reading through this thread, I realize you are making a career out of actually climbing back UP the stupid tree, over and over, and jumping back down because you somehow think it will make more people agree with you.

But in the end, you're just a teenage punk who can neither write nor communicate with any sense of respect for his audience.

Nice job pissing on the Marine, by the way. Really. We need more guys like you. Because then we can live in a country that has a cult...a blue oyster cult, actually...and they'll try to invade someone and then we'll try to invade ourselves because blue oyster cult is doing something that is reaper-fearing may I mommy dog face to the banana patch.....

Man, you really are one stupid muther!@#$er.

I couldn't figure out how a thread about a selfish rapist could garner so many responses. So I looked at the thread and thought to myself: retatta. I'm thinking, someone must have slipped down the stupid tree, fallen onto a computer keyboard, and found himself surrounded by smart people. And that person somehow has decided to defend his stupidity.

But after reading through this thread, I realize you are making a career out of actually climbing back UP the stupid tree, over and over, and jumping back down because you somehow think it will make more people agree with you.

But in the end, you're just a teenage punk who can neither write nor communicate with any sense of respect for his audience.

Nice job pissing on the Marine, by the way. Really. We need more guys like you. Because then we can live in a country that has a cult...a blue oyster cult, actually...and they'll try to invade someone and then we'll try to invade ourselves because blue oyster cult is doing something that is reaper-fearing may I mommy dog face to the banana patch.....

Man, you really are one stupid muther!@#$er.

580853[/snapback]

Well if the stupid one that considers 81 points a masterpiece, and a marine over killing innocnet people to be wrong.....than you can crown be dumbest man of the year

Well if the stupid one that considers 81 points a masterpiece, and a marine over killing innocnet people to be wrong.....than you can crown be dumbest man of the year

580860[/snapback]

When you're finally old enough to construct a full, complete and understandable sentence, you're going to reach BF level of smart.

Well, it's something to aspire to, I guess.

When you're finally old enough to construct a full, complete and understandable sentence, you're going to reach BF level of smart.

Well, it's something to aspire to, I guess.

580879[/snapback]

good one......Standing against the people that are destroying the world and the future of it would be the smart route in my books