Jauron = NO NFL SUNDAY TICKET

major

Seeing as how I live out of Buffalo, the only way I can watch our Bills is by purchasing the NFL Sunday Ticket every year. With this apparent head coaching hire, I'm probably not going to buy the ticket next year. If I feel this way about watching it on TV, I can't imagine what season ticket holders are going through right now. I hope the Buffalo media asks some tough questions at the interview tomorrow to Marv and Ralph. I don't believe we are committed to winning. If we keep going this direction, it's off to Los Angeles for this franchise in a few years. I hate the thought of that.

loser

578667[/snapback]

Tate it's his money. I can't say Im sold on Jauron. It's a hard sell. What does this guy do to excite or re-energize this deflated franchise and fanbase? Time will tell but it's a tough pill to swallow.

No sports bar journeys to see this crap team, either. I'll take the year off. Time to put the Bills gear in the attic and forget about them until, oh, maybe 2011. I live in South Florida now, so time to invest in aqua and let Dick make a Dick out of someone else.

Tate it's his money. I can't say Im sold on Jauron. It's a hard sell. What does this guy do to excite or re-energize this deflated franchise and fanbase? Time will tell but it's a tough pill to swallow.

578672[/snapback]

Win. That is all we want now. Wins. One at a time.

We have had some great talking from TD and his coaches and I honestly can say I was about this deflated when Marv got the job. I hope this guy proves us wrong as well but when it comes right down to it he needs more talent and much better play at key positions (QB, DL, OL, and TE - okay that one is not usually so key unless you are non-existent like we have been).

Get 'er done Dickie J! Go Marv and Go Bills!

578672[/snapback]

he had a horseshit team in CHicago...what has any coach available done...none of the candidates made me giddy...but give the guy a chance...he lead this team to a 13-3 record....

2001 Bears

he had a horseshit team in CHicago...what has any coach available done...none of the candidates made me giddy...but give the guy a chance...he lead this team to a 13-3 record....

2001 Bears

578700[/snapback]

Horsesh%^ team. No but a bad O.

Strong D talent: Ted Wsh and Keith Traylor at DT

Urlacher, Colvin, and Holdman at LB

Phillip Daniels at DE

Mike Brown (won 3 games(?) by himself at the end I believe)

and fair CB's

No O and I am worried he has non here either....

loser

578667[/snapback]

So the original poster isn't happy with the product and has decided to keep his hard earned cash and because of this you feel the need to lash out at him? That's just great.

So the original poster isn't happy with the product and has decided to keep his hard earned cash and because of this you feel the need to lash out at him?  That's just great.

578769[/snapback]

I think people are feeling the need to lash out at him because of a decision based on little more than speculation. Has Jauron even coached a single game in Buffalo??? I mean, this backlash is unreal. Absolutely unreal.

What if...gasp...Buffalo starts 2006 something like 3-0 or 5-1?? Do you think he'll be signing up for the midseason Sunday Ticket package?? Give the guy a chance.

You all wonder why Mularkey hated it here. Un-freaking-belivable.

What if...gasp...Buffalo starts 2006 something like 3-0 or 5-1??  Do you think he'll be signing up for the midseason Sunday Ticket package??  Give the guy a chance. 

You all wonder why Mularkey hated it here.  Un-freaking-belivable.

578782[/snapback]

I think Mularkey should reimburse me for the cost of the sunday ticket package for the puppet show he put on the field. At least half.

Seeing as how I live out of Buffalo, the only way I can watch our Bills is by purchasing the NFL Sunday Ticket every year. With this apparent head coaching hire, I'm probably not going to buy the ticket next year. If I feel this way about watching it on TV, I can't imagine what season ticket holders are going through right now. I hope the Buffalo media asks some tough questions at the interview tomorrow to Marv and Ralph. I don't believe we are committed to winning. If we keep going this direction, it's off to Los Angeles for this franchise in a few years. I hate the thought of that.

578663[/snapback]

I also decided this today...I am keeping the $200 next year...

Makes me proud to be part of such a "great" fanbase...

Used to always here how the Bills fans are the greatest group in the world. I would have to disagree!

I have sat through horrible seasons and was rewarded with the great years with Kelly.

If you are a true fan you watch your team no matter what. Those of you bitching and complaining like my 9 year old daughter go watch Tennis its more your speed.

Those of you switching to the teal of Miami make sure your facing the TV when you are taking it from behind so you can watch the Dolphins..